2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

The split season has been a Trojan horse for Dublin super clubs to poach talent.

Before or after the Holidays?

Some game this

Were you as passionate about Nash moving to South Liberties?

They moved both club and county.

Ya. Thats way worse imo

Timmy owns Primeline Logistics. Flying it. Bought the former presbytery in Howth Village a couple of years ago and got Dermot Bannon in to give it a makeover.

4 Likes

Ok in my time, half the fucking country transfered to Na Fianna, no fuss. Brian Murray, Donegal to Civil Service, no fuss. Eamonn Morrissey to O’Tooles, no fuss. Jamesie Shiner Brennan to O’Tooles no fuss. Talty to Parnells no fuss. O’Dowd to Scoil Ui Chonaill, barely made the back pages.

1 Like

Big set up out in Ashbourne, and they’re building another massive unit later this year.

1 Like

Yes Bealo got a kitchen in his Mums house when he transferred from St Kevin’s to Ballyboden. Conor McCann the Dublin hurler also got the kitchen when he transferred from St Marks to Faughs. Faughs were great lads for the kitchens back in the day. I wonder did Ned Rea get the kitchen when he transferred from Effin to Faughs?

2 Likes

The auld lad knows him well, seems an alright sort.

Throwing the kitchen sink at fellas

5 Likes

Shrewd businessman, but seems decent enough. Kicked football against him back in the day. He was a level or three above me.

1 Like

Don’t forget the stop watch !

Bealin was a great man to tell you what he got alright

Kitted out half the county with kitchens. Sign the forms and choose the kitchen in one sitting. Very good system on the go in fairness.

2 Likes

O’Dowd?

Fagan

3 Likes

Gerry McEntee Nobber to Summerhill
Paul Curran Thomas Davis to Kilmacud Crokes
Liam Rushe St. Pat’s Palmerstown to Na Fianna

The GAA collapsed after all of these.

If the Seanie Johnston transfer happened 10 years later it would have rocked the forum. Not only did he have the audacity to transfer clubs but he also transferred counties. Given the 2 minute hurling cameo it could have been pinned on the split season too somehow.