2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

16 Likes
1 Like

A watery enough statement in fairness.

Kerry seem to have brought the cup to every town land in the county. Some undertaking.

They’ve had plenty of practice over the years.

Shaneen is essentially saying here, that he wants to prolong his inter county career for as long as possible.

The decision is regrettable, but it is his and his alone to make. No amount of bleating and virtue signalling from lads that never even heard of Kilkerrin Clonberne will matter.

4 Likes

A PR company. I wonder who put him in touch with them.

1 Like

It’s time to move on now.

Some lads have nothing else to move on to pal… all things Dublin is what gets them out of bed in the morn … sad to see but also fascinating to watch

3 Likes

Shoneen

Among Dublin youths of late primary school/early secondary school age in the early 1990s there were very few things deemed more worthy of ridicule than rural men (they were always men, and always ruralites taken out of their natural habitat) who used the word “shoneen” unironically.

They summed up everything that was dour, miserable, begrudging, sly, culturally ossified and generally repulsive about a certain strain of performative fíor Irishness. They were the people who feared Irishness, real Irishness, because it wasn’t the Dev caricature they fantasised about.

These men always gave off a faint bang of being child molesters.

Any truth in the rumor there’s more than one high profile Crokes recruit?

He’s a gormless simpleton the Banking Industry was lucky to see the back off it appears.

1 Like

Are you a member of that club?

I am but one of 4800.

2 Likes

Have you children involved?

Yeah. That’s on the record.

For shame

The GAA-latchicos.

The Dublin SFC starts on Friday night. I assume this wont be sorted one way or the other for weeks or months. Cant see Walsh playing any club football this year.

An unnecessary distraction for Crokes and a huge blemish to Walsh’s reputation.

2 Likes