2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

It’s utterly bizarre

Even from a playing perspective Mannion and Walsh could easily end up getting in each others way.

I could imagine John Small or James McCarthy lining Walsh up with a shoulder and sending him into next week.

One should always try to hold one’s club up to a higher standard. Crokes have failed here

Nothing he won’t have already seen in the Galway intermediate championship. He usually gets dogs abuse in most games. If anything he’ll get more protection playing senior in Dublin.

9 Likes

Worked with a fella who transferred to Dr Crokes from a neighbouring club about 30 years ago. Said it was the biggest mistake he ever made. I think Shane will have similar regrets.

1 Like

Thanks to the split season most clubs won’t exist in a few years time anyway so nobody needs to get worked up by it.

1 Like

Moving to Dublin was the second biggest mistake

How many games did you go to over the weekend?

Me,2, thoroughly enjoyable.

When culchies used to transfer to Dublin back in 90s and noughties to play senior football a lot used to say they couldn’t get over the pulling and dragging off the ball …they also found that the typical Dublin club footballer was a fit meat head who couldn’t kick the ball …

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be just Walsh in fairness

Crokes are probably the best run club in the country.

1 Like

Seems an inoffensive sort of a chap

reminds me of @Horsebox

3 Likes

My theory on this is that he’s getting a ball of cash to make up for the loss of income going back studying full time.

One may argue it’s not unlike what all them lads are at it in the USA but the big difference is they return home to play with their home club.

It reflects poorly on Walsh but whatever Croke cunts set it up really are a stain on the organisation.

1 Like

There’s few morals within Crokes it sees

Lads think it reflects poorly on Walsh while supporting a split season which means county players aren’t at their clubs for the first eight months of the year :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Crokes need to come out and explain their actions here

Looks like its All Ireland Club Championship or bust for them.

Whiskey Nose wouls be proud of the tapping up job going on here