2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

From Banking to PE

What do you mean bust ?

Dublin club football really is box office

1 Like

When one of his former managers asked Shane why he had taken on a shot from an impossible angle Shane explained about the dream he had the night before when he found himself in a similar situation and had got a score from there, so he felt he had to go for it in the game. To be fair any lad who dedicates himself enough to the game to be able kick frees so well off both sides probably doesn’t think like most ordinary fellas.

5 Likes

Shane is far from the bad guy here

1 Like

Come on ffs :grinning:

He has many good years given to a club swimming against the tide. Let him enjoy his football wherever he is at it, if he plays a part in denying Kilcoo any further All-Irelands then he will only rise in my estimation.

4 Likes

Kilcoo are done surely?

I have a few pals from Burren who are confident of taking them out this year.

I hope Kilcoo come through though and set up an Ulster Quarter Final with the Armagh Champions. We are well over due a Kilcoo v Crossmaglen rumble in the jungle.

Dublin club gaa is soulless. Until the county final no bit of buzz about the games.

A fine time to come up with this info. I’ve done a 10 team accumulator (420/1) on teams to win championships that incorporates Kilcoo.

MudderaGawd…….

2 Likes

Champions are hard beat.

I actually think you’re wrong tbh. University should absolutely allow a transfer. It’s one of the greatest things about club sport is having an outlet to meet local people and settle.
Once it’s out of the county, someone should be allowed transfer wherever the fcuk they want to play. It’s a past time FFS.

2 Likes

So they should be allowed transfer for college term, when championship is going on during the summer holidays?

1 Like

How come he is committed to travelling across the country for 8 months yet cannot turn up got 5/6 club games?

Maybe there’s something out of tune with all of this

Do you think any transfer between clubs should be allowed?

I have to disagree. You pick up and move on. Winning is secondary tbh. Too many GAA clubs are obsessed with it. It’s nice to win, but it’s not really all that important. It’s nice to keep your best players, but again not vital.
Rugby club scene flourished despite you being able to play for whoever you wanted. The professional game in Ireland ate the club’s, but they are on the up again. Transfers were simply no big deal. Another lad got a chance and on they went. People stay out of loyalty or they don’t. It’s simply not a big deal.

1 Like

Because first and foremost thanks to the split season he’s a Galway player.

I don’t know, and I don’t really care. It’s his business. Once he’s not transferring to a rival club in the same county championship, he should be allowed to do whatever the fcuk he wants imho.

1 Like

Ail has made a big resurgence. The club scene podcast is good to listen to.

It’s very fun to play and has a proper season unlike the gaa and it’s far more sociable which is huge with the next generation.

1 Like