2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

You’ve asked a question and answered it yourself there and added absolutely nothing to the discussion in the process. Up your game.

1 Like

I’m played 5D chess here. Get on board

Darren was quiet the other night i thought. Newtown knew they had to stop him.

1 Like

Been a serious dual player won’t help his hurling.

2 Likes

He was v good in final against ye last year.

I thought he was close to our best player after Ryan. Not saying much tbf

Excellent, fast, good in the air. Lot to like.

1 Like

I think ye might give Douglas a rattle. Will surely have to produce a performance and i would not trust Douglas.

1 Like

I hope you’re right

@TheUlteriorMotive may confirm but I’d reckon crokes had very few players who didn’t come up through the underage system in their squad that reached the club all Ireland last year …In fairness to them for a club that is very near UCD they didn’t try to pick up too many stars over the years .they wouldn’t really have been a club that went looking for stars but welcomed culchies who were based in area if they showed up in glenalbyn…

1 Like

I know when Adrian Morrisey from Wexford was there, you had Dyas from Armagh, Kavanagh from Longford and a Keating (I think) from Cavan. And thats only 5 or 6 years back. I’m sure there was plenty more. I dont know of them now or what way it is, but they have the draw with their set up.

years back they had a Conor ODwyer from Tipp in the football, he was more into the football, played hurling with them too but as I said was more a footballer

He played with them for years , lived in the club catchement area,

no different to hundreds in dublin at the time or the present time

Is North Galway not at saturation point with Supermacs already?

yeah I’m sure there are plenty of lads who move to Dublin who play with them in one of their adult teams. And there is nothing majorly wrong with that. It was just the point on Walsh wanting to move to play a high level with a club who had the best facilities and set up. That shouldnt be a reason for someone to move.

1 Like

All home grown to my knowledge. Equally I recall couple of years ago out of Ballymun, Ballyboden and Crokes senior teams there was one “import “

The outlier was St Jude’s who had six or seven.

1 Like

Conor Mortimer of all people on radio 1 offering some sage advice to Walsh. Tomorrow we will have the legion of useless laois carpetbaggers who abandoned their own clubs in the noughties to stink out the Dublin championship.

6 Likes

What a player .really tight Corner back … they’d another fella from tipp centre forward back then too… can’t remember his name, no frills but really good club footballer too.Costelloe maybe was his name

Nice to see the genuine GAA men coming out and having their say on this. For too long the carryon of the dublin superclub has been allowed railroad and stripmine the small rural clubs.

I reckon we have the split season to thank for this, ordinarily this sort of thing might be swept under the carpet of the intercounty juggernaut.

Shane Walsh is a Connolly Motors brand ambassador, and was in to pick up his new Audi the week before the All Ireland.

I presume Crokes have offered him a fixie to replace the Audi.

1 Like