2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

There is similar size clubs to corofin in Galway and I’m also fairly sure they didn’t dominate the underage scene either.

So not really comparable.

Producing moderately talented but greedy footballers with the backbone of a jellyfish is something of a cottage industry in Laois.

11 Likes

Neil Douglas of Castlebar another one who barely played for Mayo at senior level at all.

Whatever happened Liam Irwin of Mayo? With a name like that he shoulda been minted.

He played a year with London after getting dropped off the Mayo panel. Don’t think he’s played Senior with Breaffy in the last few years.

A talented player with Mayo underage but zero dedication to drive on after.

He was a class act at minor level.

No shame in peaking at minor, many of the all time greats did it all by then, and left it so.

Spoken like a true Laois man

“Scan” would agree.

Cossie won one as well if we are counting post millennium

1 Like

Don’t forget Ciaran McKeever, lasted a couple of games and then went to Plunketts

1 Like

Shane Walsh is taking his talents to South Dublin.

Le Brón ar na Gaillimhí.

Are you a Stillorgan Crokes supporter now?

I hope John Small breaks the jaw of every Stillorgan Crokes player when he gets a shot at them.

Reminds me of the last game of my much lamented football career previously described on here.

You’d need a backbone just to take the field in laois.

Keith Doyle is in for a world of hurt

1 Like

Sure will this not void the transfer if it’s only for college ?