2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Itā€™ll be a lesser tournament without Sadio lad.

Bayern flogged him to death. He should have stayed where he was.

3 Likes

Youā€™d have to feel Bayern didnā€™t respect his international commitments like Coach Klopp did.

Did he ever miss an international tournament while playing under Coach Klopp @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ?

Sickening to see Mane put his club ahead of his country

1 Like

Disappointing that the Germans wanted their pound of flesh and ran him into the ground

Thatā€™s senegal fucked @Juhniallio

Surely if thereā€™s any chance Mane could play even 15 minutes of a last 16 game Senegal have to bring him. Squad size is 26. You can carry one injured player at least if thereā€™s any chance they might be half fit at any stage.

He wonā€™t miss a single minute. The lads are engaging in stale banter here

Heā€™ll miss the opener Iā€™d say but heā€™ll play in it alright.

Heā€™ll never play for Senegal again.

This is opening up for England. Will handily beat Senegal minus Mane.

I expected Ecuador to finish ahead of Senegal before Mane was injured. Theyā€™re a decent side

I was actually going to change my avatar to a Senegalese flag before the tournament. I was adamant theyā€™d knock England out in the Round of 16 and trouble the French in the quarters. This changes everything if true. Ecuador will be licking their lips now.

Are you not a big English football fan mate?

Nah thatā€™s @ChairmanDan youā€™re thinking of.

Isnt the Liverpool captain a big cog in the England machine?

To paraphrase Roy Keane ā€œHeā€™ll be there to play card tricks and tell jokesā€ this time.

Are you supporting Southgates men? That team is littered with Citizens like Walker, Stones, Foden and Jack the lad.

Iā€™m an Argentinian. We fucking hate you lot.

1 Like

Reece James loses his race against being ready for WC 2022, wonā€™t make the England squad.

Caicedo at Brighton anyway. Who else?