2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Edit me out there you bollix. I donā€™t want to be mistaken for a rubby wanker.

Is he off again? A great man for the travel

Whatā€™s the story with Jacob Stockdale now? He was hugely rated for a while and looked like he was going to make one of the wing spots his own - is he injured or has he lost all form?

A defensive liability

2 Likes

Got eaten alive in defence and lost all confidence. Think heā€™s switching to 15.

Heā€™s like an all black winger who scored 35 tries in 29 tests and then costs them a World Cup semi final. Then fucks off to France on the beer.

1 Like

Injured and weak defensively

Some misinformation here.

We are at the park of our four year between world cups cycle currently. I expect us to win the 6N.

2 Likes

Heā€™s been injured for ages heā€™ll surely be back.

France and England will be developing their WC squads this year so Ireland must have a great shot alright. I wish you guys well.

1 Like

He came back three months ago and is injured again.

Heā€™s a beneficiary of a new rule which allows him to go play for Tonga at the next rwc

I thought heā€™d hAve too many caps no?

I saw he was NZ and Tonga, I presumed he could just play with Ireland as Rubby lets you jump around

1 Like

Thatā€™s a poor Welsh team. #TeamOfUs should comfortably notch up the bonus point victory.

You have concerns over the age profile of the Ireland team?

Is Doris the chap who took a year out because of concussions?

It is

Thereā€™s plenty of talk about Wales been decimated by injuries in the pack and The Sheriff, Alun Wyn Jones, Navidi, Tipuric and Faletau are all injured. All are well over 30 as well though. Be interesting to see how this new look Welsh pack acquits itself.

1 Like