2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Ah ffs. Hopefully pa can recover and be released for to play club next week

Turning into a rout. The Welsh lads are big boys but soft as shite

Howā€™d Campbell go?

Went off injured just before half time.

Great news. Letā€™s hope itā€™s career ending.

1 Like

Esteban wouldnā€™t stand for this Cookies slander.

Pa is from around the corner here in Rochestown. I often gave him a boot up the arse for not moving down the road with his ball.

Jesus if your cousin heard you saying that about a cookies player he would be fucking disgusted

I was talking to him the other day actuallyā€¦ We didnā€™t mention Pa.

You didnā€™t of course you were a quiet boy no doubt throwing out your few nuggets of Rubby talk

Iā€™d only talk about the (Limerick) club game, he knows better than to mention province or national team.

Jesus some beating. Weā€™ve had some extremely strong U20 teams in the past 3 years. I was nodding my head in agreement at @Halfpipeā€™s statement yesterday that the current Ireland menā€™s team lacks the star quality of previous iterations but on the basis of this scoreline tonight and an U20 demolition of England in Northampton around this time in 2020 then I think @BruidheanChaorthainn has a point about the talent thatā€™s coming. Thereā€™ll be no stopping us at the 2027 World Cup!

1 Like

Looks like a hamstring injury after 30 mins. Great line fit thr first try

WTF? There was an Aussie electrician on the news here this morning. Reckons heā€™s starting for Ireland this weekend after only going there on holiday last year.

This has to be a wind-up?!

Rubby league?

He said Union I think.

are they playing Wales this weekend?

Go way outta that.

South Afrikens, New Zealanders and now Aussie electricians? Where is Bundee from? The new Munster fella from Tonga who played for New Zealand but is now playing with Tonga must be near getting a call up?

1 Like

He done the dirty on Tonga there not playing for them. Often wondered why Isa Nacewa didnā€™t play more for Fiji. The island teams must have been a basket case behind the scenes for players not to be buying in.

1 Like

Tis hard to tell what they have really until they play England and France. 3 big hammerings tonight, Iā€™d say its a good few years since any of Wales, Scotland or Italy finished above any of the other 3 in the table. With the tighter rules on bringing in lads from abroad the 3 of them will really start to struggle at senior level as well soon.

1 Like

Iā€™d never heard of this chap, but on he pops in an Ireland rubby polo.

Turns out he played a bit down in Canberra but wasnā€™t getting much game time. Headed off to Ireland 6 months ago to see cousins and now heā€™s starting in the 6 nations :grinning: