2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Eddie Jones motm for Scots.

It was a clear penalty for England on second last scrum not given. Draw would have been fair result

Jack Nowell standing around waiting to get on before the last play summed up Jones’s day.

3 Likes

The Valentines Friday night special is the most enjoyable viewing of the year. Far better than the Toy Show that people fawn over.

2 Likes

It is decadent.

Compulsive viewing though.

There was no guarantee the lad would have caught the ball to score a try … if anything the mad bit was the fact that the English lad bat it away with two hands which suggests he could have caught it …

I was watching the Naas game. I had the rugby on with no volume. As soon as I saw it I thought it could be a penalty try. Its clearly a penalty, at that point you remove the offender from the play. All the Scotland lad would have to do is catch and score unmarked.

Nigel Owens cleared it up post match. The ref doesn’t have to decide if a try would definitely be scored only that it would probably be scored. A big distinction and correct decision was made today

3 Likes

Ah jaysus, the Aussie plumber on his holidays got man of the match. :joy: Must be Junior B type stuff there now?

2 Likes

You’re taking the piss here?

Baltic in Lansdowne Road today. Not much sign of spring.

cc @iron_mike, @Thomas_Brady

The new generation Wales team were just pitiful. Looking at their U20’s last night, could be lean times ahead there.

Ireland didn’t need much more than 2nd gear to win comfortably. There’s a fairly hard nosed pack there with a nice age profile.

Be a big step up against France in ‘Le Crunch next week.

cc @Biff_Egan

5 Likes

Jerry would have had to work very hard in the past to keep that weight on him

Apparently so. I’d say they just gave it to him on sentimental grounds. Like getting a fridge magnet when you’re beyond in Fuengirola. Something to remember the trip by y’know?

2 Likes

Yer blossoming relationship is lovely. He posts you come running. Lovely to see.

2 Likes

With the help of God. Gatty left them in an awful jocker with his narrow focus.

An injection isn’t hard work?

He posts, I run, you seethe.

1 Like

The oirish rugby crowd will try pin anything on him … Gatty was outside the clique here … the problem rugny has always faced in Ireland … gatty showed his worth with Wales and the Lions …

Wales had a good run at it on and off over 15 years with two great generation of players really.

A shambles of a domestic set up not sustainable long term though and it’s a case of chickens really coming home to roost now. They’re in a bad way.

4 Likes