2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Their domestic situation is bizarre. Lads are flocking to Cardiff games now because they dropped the blues. It’s very odd.

They’d a bunch of world class players alright. Criminally underrated by so many on here.

Halfpenny, Liam Williams, north, Roberts, Davies, Phillips, warburton, lydiate, faleutue, Adam jones, al wyn jones, shane Williams etc etc.

Very hard to replace many of those lads.

Mack Hansen is a decent sort god bless him.

Mack seems like a good lad. Mother from Cork.

2 Likes

Came here on a holiday to visit his cousins and is now the best player in Ireland within 6 months. A great story.

2 Likes

Philips must have been the biggest scrum half since the great joost van Der weisthuzen… great players …

1 Like

Seethe? I was supping ale all day in Dublin kid at the Rubby. Life is good. You’ve been giving a round the world reacharound

He left em in an awful jocker

Yep. Top class… All the credit on here went to Gatty.

No , a bit like Jim Gavin , he left them in a position where the only way was down …

Yup, you’re absolutely seething :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No he milked the national team for all it was worth playing a style of rugby that was destined to break lads. He had zero interest in improving the club situation in Wales and widening the playing base. He took a short term view and fair enough it’s a results business, but he left them in a jocker. Their clubs are an absolute fucking joke, they have no money and it is a crying shame. Scarlets won the pro14 a few years ago and never capitalised on it. Nothing comes out of Wales only fucking whinging and moaning

They were pathetic today. The worst Welsh performance Iv ever seen id say and I wouldn’t be giving Ireland much more than a 5 out of 10

2 Likes

I’m savage content pal

must have been some craic if you are posting here following a day supping ale

2 Likes

Im at home off the train mate. Did you think I was going to go to a nightclub? Or that I was going to be in a heap on the floor?

1 Like

ok mate, think you oversold your supping ale all day point

no biggy

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

Lolzers

You can’t be offside in open play

Of course you can. If your ahead of a team mate who knocks on you can. Itoje made no attempt to get back from previous ruck, he looked illegal to me anyway tackling a Scot from behind

Indeed