2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Proper order. Too important not to have a full house.

1 Like

I think the rape and soggy biscuit culture rampant in rubby should mean a continuation of closed door attendances for the upcoming 5.5 Nations tournament.

3 Likes

Happy birthday to our greatest ever.

1 Like

Have a lovely birthday Brian.

The first 20 seconds here are magical.

You’d be close to tears watching it.

1 Like

Italy are hardly still in it? I thought they got hockeyed every year. There must be nobody else to fill the 6th spot.

They’re a joke. A completely pointless fixture
 @gilgamboa , have the rubby authorities ever flirted with a second group with promotion/relegation. I know whoever gets promoted gets bet bad but still
 Getting Georgia / Romania in there for a year be better than constantly shitting on Italy.

Anyway, is there a new international tournament being talked about with northern/southern hemisphere?

The rubby fans love a trip to Rome in February so they do. Tbilisi wouldn’t have the same appeal

Don’t you know international rugby is a closed shop mate

They wanna keep the cash flowing one way?

Italy beat the French recently enough.

I’d say the fear is one of the top 5 have stinker if a year and Italy get a win or two and suddenly the Jocks are playing Russia, Romania fir a year

Yes mate. You never see a Guinness Autumn Test Rubby Match Series against the likes of Canada or Romania, do you?

You’d think Russia could cobble together a half decent team

2 Likes

You would

That’s crazy. What about the sport growing?

Growing? You wouldn’t want any of the “Big 8” to miss out on the Quarter Finals

What little money there is in the sport they need to pay the players in the big 10 countries after making an unfeasible decision to take the game professional just over a quarter century ago.

Unfortunately, there isn’t enough money to go around for the little guys

Who’s the Big 10? You’ve either counted one of the Big 8 twice, or included Namibia?

I’m predicting a stage ten meltdown by the ROI boys by week four of the championship.