2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Maybe we could take a leaf out of the nfls book and just move Georgia to Rome.

They do it regularly enough in the nfl.

Who are they?

Who?

I’m looking forward to The Championship this year for the first time since 2007.

1 Like

Faz jnr is ruled out for the competition.

Friendships that last a lifetime are made at 6 nations games

That could be him finished with England.

2 Likes

They could look at merging, Georgiaitaliano

France played Georgia and NZ played USA in the recent Nov Internationals off top of my head

In fairness Ireland play Georgia an odd time and give a few lads from Connacht caps.

5 Likes

We’d have just staved off France in the relegation battle in 2013 ourselves. Scotland and Wales would have been relegated over the last 20 odd years with that system. There’s concrete talk of Italy improving at U20’s but we’ve been hearing that for a long time now. You’d wonder did Conor O’ Shea actually improve things as much as touted?

1 Like

Rodney Ah You got game against Georgia a few years back I think.

Ireland, England, France, Wales, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Argentina. I presume Japan have been added as the 10th team after their 2019 World Cup heroics. It’s usually a 9 won’t go into 8 scenario in the quarter-finals of a World Cup. England being the high profile early departure in 2015.

2 Likes

I’ll never understand why rugby bothers so many people. It really annoys people. Even fellas who claim to hate it are arguing and disputing every aspect of the game.

3 Likes

If Georgia was a wealthy country you’d feel more would be done to accommodate them. But ain’t no Georgian TV company paying big money for the rights and that’s not an insult, that is just a fact of life.

1 Like

No

1 Like

Tis unrale. It triggers fellas something deadly. You have fellas on here roaring and bawling on there only being 8 countries serious about it in the while wide world and the same lads posting tens of thousands of times about hurling.

1 Like

It’s almost like money is a factor in a professional sport. Fancy that :blush:

Terrible internetting on show in here today. Shameful even

I’m not saying otherwise. But that’s why themselves and Romania never got in.

Tis like the countries that qualify for the final of the Eurovision. He who pays the piper picks the tune

1 Like