2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Who were they playing pal?

I meant finish to the match. You just knew they had a chance. Delighted for them.

2 Likes

Jaysus Zebo is fairly after letting himself go.

Les bleus

1 Like

I think in some ways it’s good news sexton is out today.

It’ll open peoples eyes on what needs to be done in the next 18 months.

I bloody hope joey carbery retires sexton today for many reasons but I’d be very fearful.

Carbery has missed so much time due to injuries and he’s also been terribly coached in Munster.

Outside of his place kicking I don’t think he’s a significantly better player than 3 or 4 seasons ago which is a damning indictment of the Munster coaching set up.

All the best out half’s have a common trait. You’ve no idea whether they’ll pass, kick or run as they receive the ball.

Look at carter in his pomp or Wilkinson.

Carbery distorts his whole body before receiving the pass and it gives the game up before he’s caught the pass. That’ll work at Lower levels but it won’t work today.

He’s great footwork tbf and he’s tough but I just can’t see it working for all I’m really hoping to be wrong.

France seem more professional than ever and I’d imagine they’ll have their homework done on him.

3 Likes

We can still win and I’m surprised how dismissive people are off our bench.

Henshaw, Henderson and o Mahony can make significant impacts off the bench.

Dan sheahan is very young but he’ll be very good soon.

Murray is out of form but that turn quickly hopefully.

Carthy and the two props are a worry but even if the two props just hold their own in the scrum it’ll be absolutely huge.

It’s a very strong bench.

My head is telling me 23-18 in favour of France but I have an inkling they’re not quite as strong as people are hyping them up be. They lost to Scotland in Paris last year so they can hardly be that brilliant.

Was that not because the burglar get sent off for giving Jonny Grey a dig in the snot?

A team on the way up no doubt but they were 3/5 in last years 6 nations and are being spoken about in hushed tones. They snatched one of those 3 wins from Wales at the death too. They’re better than us at the 9 and 10 axis today though.

If sexton was playing I’d have us (team of) down as favourites. I think he’s a big loss though. I think Les bleus will win.
The French, like no other side in the world, can dominate, play excellent rugby, and then implode.
They also get the rough end of the referee time after time.
I’m revising my opinion with sexton out. I think France will now win.

How was PSG?

I conquer with Gerry here
France have the X factor today, James Lowe absence removes the visitors X factor

You came
You saw
You conquered

I concur with that

3 Likes

Getting Gregor Townsend in as coach was a massive plus for Scotland.

Italy beating England last night in u20, Conor O’Shea’s blueprint working.

1 Like

We need Fat Zebo for the X Factor

1 Like

Zebo apparently made a few million recently In a business deal

1 Like

Lads is Carberry worth a poke at 14s for motm? if Ireland win, he’ll have to go close. Ireland 13/8 now again after hitting 15/8 yesterday with Sexton gone

Ireland Ireland Ireland

3 Likes

Are you in Paris? Stad de France is hopping

2 Likes