2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

Take out TJ “15 frees” Reid and Cody and this Kilkenny side are very ordinary, it would be an abomination for a team of Limerick’s quality to lose to them, i wouldn’t be able to get my head around it if they did, look at the forward line alone, the Likes of Hegarty, Gillane, Flanagan etc, they are on a different planet, how many of those Kilkenny workhorses would even make the Limerick panel?

2 Likes

Other apps still saying plenty of rain.

Translation = who the fuck knows

I find yr.no is very good at long range forecasting but much less accurate than other apps for the 24 hour period.

1 Like

Any word on whether the KK lads go to Buckley’s wedding, or what’s the done thing. You’d be plagued at it surely?

Again that pretty believable.

Just landed in DUB - the excitement is starting to build now.

@Batigol - I’ll meet you in the baggage hall for a shouldering competition

14 Likes

who else in that Kilkenny side would trouble the Limerick side? I suppose young Butler will hold his own and Mullen has a small bit about him, the rest?

The more I think about it, It will be an absolute disgrace if Limerick did lose tomorrow

@Batigol your county’s honour hinges on this. Sew it into the Cat cunt leave him splattered across carousel 4

1 Like

Carousel 5 in T2

1 Like

If they lose all their previous titles and medals should be stripped from them.

3 Likes

Let’s hope the rumours about Barry nash aren’t true anyway :rofl:

@fran is the lad with the fanny pack.

1 Like

We affectionately refer to TJ as Special Teams these days.

Best of luck to both the Limerick’s and Kilkenny’s tomorrow. Hope whatever way it goes ya’s have a great day lads. I’ve a lot of time for both sets of supporters, and for ya’s on this.

3 Likes

No show from @Batigol, bad omen for tomorrow

3 Likes

Christ, what poor cunt did I flatten?

10 Likes

Get your tongue outta their holes will ye FFS

1 Like

@Spidey is Phibsboro gentrified yet or is it still a shithole? Looking to venture somewhere for breakfast/brunch when I get up tomorrow.

1 Like

Lovely McDonald’s there