2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

One of the greatest downpours at a big game but not a great game. It was 2014.

1 Like

Tomorrow will be a game of ball, simple as that.

May it be decided by skill, heart and determination. John Keenan will let it flow and both sets of supporters will roar til the end. The prep is done and it’s up to the hurling Gods now to decide.

May the faithful departed of both counties look down upon their charges and will the victor home.

Limerick v Kilkenny in an All-Ireland final. I couldn’t wish for anything else.

19 Likes

Grand weather for a few pictures, but that was about it. That limerick doesn’t exist anymore either

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

One of the only hurling games I was ever at where you’d see more on TV than at the game. I had a great ticket smack bang middle in the lower Cusack. The minute the rain kicked in you could barely see much with a hood over the head and umbrellas up everywhere in front of ya.

Gillane is one of the most sensational forwards of the last 50 years

5 Likes

Thats the backs fault. He would have got away with it once 20 years ago

One of the most memorable games I was ever at and a great game. The standard produced by both teams in the conditions was incredible.

1 Like

And he couldn’t even make the underage teams

@Copper_pipe throw up a video of Dowlings point

Going for 5 in 6 years. Dreamland. They owe us nothing, it will all end as quickly as it begun.

But it won’t end tomorrow.

We are going to walk all over the cunts

13 Likes

Lads I have it from a fella on the inside that Cian Lynch has joined a crazy religious cult and will not be available for selection tomorrow

2 Likes

Deep down he knows that he’s really missed out on the big show though

At least half of that is true

Ah it was a great game alright

Same fella told me Hegarty walked off the panel this morning, pulled a gun on Kiley, shot Kinnerk, came back and is now threatening to walk again

5 Likes

Fr Chris has demanded he respect the Sabbath

1 Like

Kyle Hayes is after being arrested for Sulky racing on the M7.

7 Likes

Check YR again now

A lot of the rain gone but wind speeds have increased significantly