2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

Offaly Jubilee team going there too seemingly

2 Likes

You’d have to be always respectful of the tradition and jersey and all that but a real danger tomorrow surely that Kilkenny could be absolutely mauled. Kilkenny really are only about the standard of Wexford.

1 Like

You hope they’ve someone next to him to rise him. Not that he will need it.

That’d be a good night out after

Saw a bit of Maurice Deegan at it last weekend. Seemed to be seperate from the panel.

Tynan is Coolderry I think. They’ll pack the place.

All this rubbish about tradition and wet days etc, Limerick are clearly a better team and should win pulling up, this is one of the great hurling teams, i can’t see a team full of journeymen like Kilkenny getting near them tomorrow

1 Like

Wasn’t one of the Kilkenny players getting married today? Inter County hurlers getting married the day before the All Ireland Final, that’s the kind of thing you’d expect to hear from Waterford or Wexford.

Amateur hour. This is a generational Limerick team. I fully expect them to them to behead Kilkenny, Gillane is probably one of the best forwards of the last 50 years, not to talk about the rest

4 Likes

Buckley won me a few pound in the Leinster final - he’s alright

To be fair he hadn’t factored in this ridiculous split season.

If you took out Cody and Tj “12 frees” Reid youd be left with young Butler and then Mullen who are the only ones with a bit of hurling in them. Limerick have 15 hurlers used to playing at the very highest level

It’s great to see the level of support and respect we have from our neighbours.

1 Like

Box. Fucking. Office.

Limerick will win handy I feel.

The Auld Triangle seems to be absolutely hopping these days. A nice pub only 15 mins from Croker. It attracted a far bigger crowd than The Big Tree.

Christy Heffernan is some yoke :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

https://www.youtube.com/live/b7LOhRybRhU?feature=share

Kennedy’s is a grand spot to have a feed and a clane, relaxed shite. The food is right good and the coffee is decent. Grand spot to meet up after parking up faced for home.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

I’m in after a wee reunion with a few heads, a nice few large ales in me and I was feeling like we had a 45/55 chance tomorrow but after reading the tickets mails, I’m reducing that to 35/65.

Limerick by 7 at least.

2 Likes