2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

Limerick are the greatest hurling side ever. They’ll win by 10+.

Hegarty and Nash will deliver big.

2 Likes

Best of luck to all today. Seething with jealousy for all those attending to support their county today. It really is a special day, despite the GAA’s constant attempts to denigrate it.

Especially jealous of the limericks, going for 5 All Irelands in the space of six years. Beyond dreamland stuff.

We know KK will live with Limerick longer than they should. The cunts are a nightmare to kill off. But ultimately, this limerick side are one of the all time great sides and they will have way too much for them. They’re going to cement their place in the pantheon of the greats today.

17 Likes

Its one of those when you wake up and its certain that Limerick will win the All Ireland and win it well. Kilkenny will give it to them for 15 or 20 minutes then the inevitable will occur

1 Like

Clare and Limerick is one of the great sporting rivalries, its built upon mutual respect

1 Like

Did I not give you gold before you Cunt?

Enjoy the day lads, as I’ve said before it’s most likely I’ll never see a day like it for my county and as always am incredibly jealous.

Cunts

2 Likes

What BBC channel is it on?

Norn Iron

BBC 2 NI
think its on the player on the mainland

1 Like

This exactly, though Limerick are already there. I’m not seething with jealousy though, I’d rather follow Galway any day. I love knowing deep down you’re likely to lose in a heartbreaker, but knowing deep down also, that every now and then something wonderful happens.
Limerick are the most effective team to ever play the game. Someone will beat them eventually, but when it happens it will be a surprise.

1 Like

One last push

9 Likes

You should be ashamed of yourself.

The very best of luck to both counties today. The bit of craic was good on the lead up, let the best team win.

Our first AI without the auld man. Fitting it’s against our Mams county. I’m sure they are together again with great tickets to see it.

50 Likes

We go again, a right dirty oul day out there

13 Likes

Enjoy the day.
You’ll have a grand quiet road all the way in.

Train in an hour

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. I’m with Gaillimh to my dying breath. I often wonder what it would be like to be in the limericks shoes today. Serial winners. Does a bit of the craic/heart attack stuff fade? Probably not.

I will always be anticipating our twice a decade semi final ambush. Maybe someday we’ll get our act together like Limerick. But I won’t hold my breath.

Will always have the last 40 seconds of the AIF in 2017. Knowing we finally fucking got there. It’ll always stay with me.

12 Likes

We were so shit for so long we are long way off tired of winning

8 Likes

Very understandable

1 Like

The big house has arranged for the Curragh to be cancelled so he can focus fully on the big day. Huge

1 Like