2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

Looking forward to Marty’s monologue during the parade

“From Limerick to Lagos etc etc”

3 Likes

What’s story with Nash lads

One good reason it’s better to be at the match, painful.

1 Like

Choked on a rib he was eating in the boot of his car

5 Likes

The worst kind

3 Likes

A great day for poncho sellers.

1 Like

Got that WhatsApp too. Huge loss if true

I genuinely don’t actually get that turned on by winning if you’re not playing yourself. I’ve said before, I’d rather win a junior League playing, than the county win an all Ireland. Its sort of a manufactured joy it feels now I’m old(er). A good performance is good enough mostly.
I enjoy the banter, and I’d like to see Limerick fall back into line, so the championship becomes open again.
It’s a shame that one dynasty has simply been supplanted by another. I don’t like the gamesmanship, nor the kinnerkism, nor the need for psychology as now evidenced by the cark underage sides, but hurling is just great, and a good game is joyous. There have been some epic games this year, and it will feel a bit flat when it’s over, when the club championship isn’t accessible from abroad, but there’s always next year.

1 Like

Nash out. Advantage KK :wink:

15 minute delay ?

The smart sliothars will be in some state with the rain. Cc: @peddlerscross

1 Like

I hope they both lose. Sick of both showers of cunts. That and it being in played fucking July. I’ve lost interest in it. Might watch some highlights later.

The Nash rumour is bullshit I’m told

No changes to the Limerick 26.

Blanchfield out of the 26 and replaced in the 26 by Gearoid dunne.

Nash is fine.

Walter Walsh starts

Limerick to have this won inside 20mins and will win by double figures with the handbrake firmly applied.

1 Like

Teams running out to a 30 per cent full stadium.

Teams running out not even broadcast live.

That’s progress for ya.

4 Likes

Few lads above me are already mouldy and the eyes are looking a little heavy.