2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

Limerick need to win the 5 in a row. Like the Dublin footballers they have brought a new level of professionalism to our games

1 Like

Larry needs to hand over the Cup and fuck off into the sunset.

Worst President of the Association in a long fucking time

22 Likes

he should be shot dead

1 Like

Again, that does them a huge disservice. They have generational talent combined with the best manager and coach. They achieve huge levels of synergy. The fact that it is so hard to pick man of match speaks to this.

6 Likes

Our future leader

Like Dublin though, they have a serious set of players.

We said it all along mate

1 Like

Peter Casey is just a joy to watch and absolutely terrifying when he’s on it

8 Likes

Nice words from Cian

Cian Lynch has a real soccer head look - on steps of the Hogan and all

Absolutely. I know there was various positional changes at times, but Keoghan and Donnelly were totally anonymous all game. And Walsh was poor today too, a wet day with his striking technique dont work well together

1 Like

Kinnerk for Man of the Match?

I’m barely half joking

I agree chief.

They have a backroom team which is unmatched, management etc. Trained & looked after like professionals.

But, players need to embrace all that and that’s their greatest strength. They want it all. They take all they get and maximise their potential.

Great bunch

1 Like

I suppose Cian Lynch I suppose is a great player I suppose and a great lad too I suppose

i suppose i suppose

shut up now Lynch, the milkman will be thanked now. I suppose

3 Likes

Cian Lynch channeling Paul Calf.

3 Likes

ah ffs, shut up, thanks to timmy in the shop. i suppose

1 Like

Delighted for the much maligned Niall Collins.

Paddy Cosgrave will lose his shit altogether when Collins puts up a tweet of himself with his family and the celebrating Limerick team in the background.

Votáil Collins.

this is a chronic winning speech

1 Like

thanks paddy bollix from kilshite, i suppose