2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

What Cody got out of this KK team last year was extraordinary. Genius @ work.

@theLimericks will win 3 of the next 5 All Ire at least.

Well for a so called journalist that’s a despicable tweet. Probably won’t do his career any favours

1 Like

JP is a genuinely odd man. You wouldn’t see supermac out hogging the glory, or pat o Donnell

1 Like

Does his manbun annoy you? Good.

A bitter auld mucksavage he is

That was very weird, Kiely making him hold Liam like he out the pitch playing

1 Like

He’s an embarrassment. Worse than peak-era Hackie

1 Like

Well done to Limerick and my oul mucker @balbec. What a team. Forget all this shite about them being mullockers and heavyweights, they can hurl. Simple as.

3 Likes

How did he end up doing so much with clare at all levels

Married and lives in Clonlara

1 Like

What glory?

1 Like

Thanks pal. Sorry I’m not around tonight.

Clare parents and was teaching in Shannon back then

1 Like

What glory?

5 Likes

Well said.

Stapleton belongs in Dublin Zoo.

6 Likes

@balbec beat me to it.

1 Like

Shane Simpleton

5 Likes

That second half or more particularly the period of 30 or so minutes after the second Kilkenny goal was the best and most dominant period of hurling I have ever seen. It was absolutely impeccable. Byrnes and Hayes were extraordinary in that period as was Casey. Lynch was superb all through.
Before the game the talk was that KK had a stronger bench. They didn’t. Each Limerick sub improved the situation none of the KK ones did.
It’s great credit to Limerick that they won this All Ireland without Finn and Hannon, two of their best players. Finns loss really weakened them, they were at 6s and 7s in the full back line all through really and still they pulled through comfortably.

30 Likes

Supermacs got his bit in the limelight last night giving a prize on Up for the Match. I’d say it killed him to have to part with a bit of cash to promote his mangy burgers.

8 Likes

8 Likes