2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

GoGo TV taking sympathy on the Biffos.

“Tipp have broken the all-time single game championship scoring record of 53 points set by Wexford (12-17)” Shane Brophy

1 Like

My prediction gone

You still fuck

Yeah about once a week

1 Like

GAA go can refund me for this

The match is over ye flutes

A sense of deja vu for Dublin supporters below in Carlow…

I said it earlier but they really should have televised Carlow v Dublin. It had all the trademarks of a potential ambush. I’d have tipped Carlow from the outset only for Michael O’ Donoghue being the Dublin manager.

We won’t get to see Aisling again😢

80 points game total is a record too

1 Like

Carlow a point up at half time and are 9/2 to win / Evens +5. Not sure what weather conditions are like.

Tipperary really showed them Biffos

1 Like

This preliminary quarter final would be abolished only for the Dubs

3 Likes

80 Puck outs. :face_vomiting:

I believe the microphone picked up Mark Kehoe shouting “take that Limerick” as the seventh goal went in

1 Like

It’s a pile of wank.

McDonagh & Christy Ring teams should be allowed compete in their own provincial championship.
The championship should be straight knockout too.

Losers into Qualifiers.

League rankings should seed your for AI series thereafter if eliminated from Provincial series.

All we are doing is bar the odd year playing loads of meaningless games flogging the shite out of players. Producing a product that the average punter isn’t interested in until Provincial, AI semi & Final.

If they want to give clubs a proper chance then let the county player’s eliminated early doors back to their clubs the proper way.

Clare play Carlow if the Rastafarians win this, right? Have those sides ever met in championship before?

Just the 11 goals conceded by Tipp so far in the championship.

That 12-17 was a bit of a cod. It was in 1954 and was Antrims first senior championship match since 1949. It was also their first championship match that year. Antrim also put out their junior team for this match because they were fielding their senior team in the junior championship. Nicky Rackard scored 7-7.

1 Like