2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Wexford only scored 1-6 the next day out.

1 Like

Commentator calling for a Dublin man to be sent to the joy here. Nice bit of cut to it. Dublin leading by 1.

Edit: Dublin goal. That could be it. Apparently James Owens is giving Carlow nothing according to KCLR.

GAAGO doing a sky sports on it.

Dublin 1-17
Carlow 0-17

Mouse misses a free that could have brought it back to 2.

Didn’t realise he was that young. Thought he was 19.

He was the star of the U17 championship last year. Himself and Dan Ravenhill are only 18 this year. You’re allowed play adult club at 18 in almost every county though.

Dublin making a balls of this

1-20 to 0-20. 6 to go

Tipp are BACK

1 Like

Great for the Tipp lads to get a rare championship win. Was it a run of 1 win from their last 10 championship matches they were on before today?

Simpleton

The KCLR lads are losing hope now

Yeah I think that last point from Sutcliffe has clinched it for Dublin. It went from a 3 point gap to 7 very quickly.

Tried to go into the match but hadnt a ticket bought, no card facility, wouldn’t take cash off me. Was told I’d have to drive to a SuperValu. Fuck it

Sounded like a good game .

Hard luck Carlow, not every team can win a Joe McDonagh and be drunk enough to beat the Dubs 6 days later.

Dublin were awful there. Donal Burke started though clearly injured. Heavy strapping on his knee and not moving right but they left him there for 68mins. Sutcliffe, cian o sullivan, darragh power and mark grogan were all v good to decent. Most of the rest awful.

Carlow forwards are decent especially Mouse but backs are poor enough. I saw Brian Lohan leaving with a few mins to go. I’d say he will enjoy a pleasant, care free drive back to Clare

Very good choice of Thunderstruck for the music over the tannoy at the end with torrential rain and thunder and lighting going.

1 Like

A handy auld one coming up to try out a few lads out before the Kilkenny game.

Anyone dare to predict the scheduling Fergal will give us for these Quarter Finals next weekend?

I’ll go first.

Saturday 4pm Croke Park
Clare v Dublin

Saturday 6pm Croke Park
Tipp v Galway

That’s Blur fucked for me, Liam Cahill should never have thrown that Waterford match…