2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

This absolutely boils my piss, every puckout after a score is missed because of this.At least on TG4 the minimize the replay in the corner.

Someone on here last week saying Tyrell wears 17 years old clothes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Clare Clare Clare

1 Like

He was the best minor I have seen, just dominated games. He has the aerial and striking ability to take a game away from you very quickly. I think Adam English, Shane Oā€™Brien and Paddy Oā€™Donovan will have a couple of years to slip into the system, we are going nowhere you would think.

5 Likes

Congratulations to Limerick. Galway are a good side. Limerick are a great one. Sin e.

6 Likes

He instinctively half rose his hand a few times but then put it back down.

2 Likes

Anna Geary sour out to be hooked off for the menā€™s game Iā€™d say.

Have watched the first half

Three of the first four frees to Galway were very softā€¦limerick got one ā€¦ The ruck at the Cusack stand side should have been a throw in.

Rte player is some dose. What do they charge for the ads I wonder

Speaking of rte, Brendan Cummins should be brought before the dail committee to explain why he is taking money for no services delivered. After 6 years of this limerick team, he still does not understand them. Spouting rubbish about will Oā€™Donoghue at 6.

2 Likes

What is that imbecile Lohan up to?

4 Likes

ā€œMind gamesā€

Iā€™d expect Clare to win here. Leinster teams have been crap and I just canā€™t believe Kilkenny are as good without Brian Cody.

Clare had reasonable excuses last year. I think theyā€™re much better fixed here.

The bbc coverage is unreal

I agree with all of that, Clare by at least 6

Is Morey or Flanagan starting?

One of those is probably a lot more likely to lead to a sweeper than the other, you would think?

No ads is handy. Switched over there.

Lohan loves this late change shite

Iā€™m up shits creek because thereā€™s thunder and lightening everywhere. I didnā€™t turn off my stuff and ended up with no sky and no broadband for two weeks after it.

1 Like

Why doesnā€™t tj reid march in the parade ?

RNLI :clap:

I think this will be a one score game either way. Would have to stick with Kilkenny to get the job done.

1 Like