2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Was daithi Burke attempting to batt the ball down to mcinerney for gillanes first goal?

Who will replace blanchfield ? Buckley who is getting married?

Fuck sake. And he was growing into the role.

Assume no chance of quick 2 week recovery to play with punctured lung? Rare enough injury in hurling I imagine

Mind games Percy, clean bill of health is what I’m hearing.

:rollseyes: up your game Cats FFS

Corcoran would be a size-like replacement because I’m assuming if Blachfield is fit he’ll be detailed for Hegarty.
Then again, I heard Corcoran lost a lung yesterday, hopefully it will turn up in time.

2 Likes

1 Like

The cats expect. They hadn’t that crowd in Croker the last day the lazy fuckers :joy:

5 Likes

Yea, big loss.

Seems Daragh o Donovan ruled Declan hannon out of the final Saturday night :sweat_smile:

We could with WOD on mullin in the final.

I listened to the Hurling Pod yesterday and Smaller Fish this morning. Skehill and Harte were balanced in their views. Unlike most counties, the papier-mâché heads seem to look to themselves after a loss rather than the opposition or the referee.

Meanwhile, Woolie is still absolutely seething after Kiely bate him up and down the field in that interview a couple of months ago.

3 Likes

Skehill is A1 actually

2 Likes

I really enjoy the hurling pod.

3 Likes

Not sure tbh. He didn’t seem to know what to do. Gillane played his hurl, but Daithi isn’t exactly a saint either. Seems to have thrown him off his game as I’ve never seen him play as badly for Galway or the Turlougheens.

He is. I think he has come on a lot this year.

2 Likes

Live in Dublin next Thursday I’m gonna go along to it.

I’m doing the same all going well

1 Like

Advantage KK