2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Away and shite you spoon

You’d get over 20k in the 2 stands alone.

I’ll go with an attendance of 34,731

4 Likes

Once I saw Callanan named to start immediately said advantage Galway.

1 Like

Did you account for the 15 lads who went to Tullamore in a minibus but couldn’t face going to Limerick on Saturday because there might be a drop of rain?

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/RTEArchives/status/1672204357956149248

“The famine is over” they said.

The cunts.

It really is remarkable the level of seeth that Tipperary Hurling brings up to opposition counties.

Like you’d never hear anyone speak of another county in hurling or football the way Skehill spoke about Tipp, yet the whole thing is just brushed off as the normal par for the course view of Tipp across the country. You’d be cancelled if you said something like that about any other county.

I just couldn’t imagine some former Dublin player saying, ‘Jaysus I hate Kerry, I hate them. Its an insatiable hatred’.

2 Likes

English was some hurler.

2 Likes

Soak it in you neanderthal

7 Likes

I have absolutely no issue with it and wouldn’t want it any other way.

Its funny because the hatred wouldn’t be reciprocated from Tipp to other counties at all in the same way really.

Like Galway fans booing Tipp onto the field for a Charity match back in the 1980’s is just mental stuff. KK fans booing Lar Corbett in 2013. No other county gets that sort of treatment.

3 Likes

I have a huge amount of respect for Tipperary hurling & Tipperary generally.

7 Likes

That was a gas piece by Ken. The boys breaking their balls to get to Loughrea after playing club games a few hours earlier and the Galway crowd have them buckets of abuse for being 10 mins late :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same. They’ve never been so dominant that they’ve caused any kind of resentment. A Tipp All-Ireland hurling victory is like a Kerry football win in the sense that I’m always fairly happy for them. An absolutely wonderful county for carvery dinners and the common retort by the Limericks here about Tipperary women is well wide of the mark. Tipp women are generally lookers in my experience.

1 Like

Best women in the country by far. I wouldn’t have anything else.

3 Likes

From the beautiful blonde ladies wearing tight white jeans with their Tipperary jerseys to the 1997 All Ireland semi-final to the Ryan sisters in my UCD BCOMM class to Gemma Hayes to Roz to Una…Tipperary women are usually unreal good.

3 Likes

Andrea Roche and Collette Fitzpatrick for the older gentleman

I’d have to say for the Tipp (cunts) colleagues that I’ve spoken to this week there’s a fierce appetite for timbering the fuck out of Shefflin’s boys this weekend. None of these Tipp cunts are from bordering parishes either.

One way or the either a serious cough will be softened in the Information Technology sector come Tuesday morning (no weirdo is going office on a Monday).

4 Likes

Off topic but I was doing some laughing yesterday when a friend was telling me his sister went out to Australia and put on a lot of weight.

She came home after two years and when she walked in the door home her father Just says “I’ll have to send some bullocks out to Australia.”

16 Likes

Ah I love Tipperary and it’s people.
At the Limerick match this year there was tipp guy beside me who couldn’t have shouted the team on any harder. The only breather he took was to shift he’s sister at half time…I knew it was he’s sister as she had 8 fingers per hand too

6 Likes

I would too. I do however think @peddlerscross is an absolute dose.

1 Like