2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Joanne struggling to hide her feeling for Joe here :heart_eyes:

Close enough

https://twitter.com/johnfogartyirl/status/1672664745139224576?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

13 Likes

I don’t know if it was mentioned on tv or noticed but Mannions pick up looked unreal in real time for the goal chance at the end.

2 Likes

Tipp lads are taking their medicine in Na Piarsaigh clubhouse as we speak

2 Likes

2 bald men fighting over a comb

Sean Finn normally keeps Whelan in his pocket. His loss is huge

No a fool would say I’ll sort this in the next year or so. A smart man says give me 5 years

Excuses starting already

Tynan needs to hook them with an inhaler supply

But Jackie Tyrrell said Tipp were the most dangerous team left in the championship?and I thought Conor Whelan was supposed to be a one trick pony???:thinking:

4 Likes

The poor deluded Tipp lads thinking they were back and lapping up the words of praise from Jackie.

That’ll sicken @gilgamboa

A poor days hurling in what should have been a red letter day in hurling year. It’s all over really after 2 weeks and if the semis don’t live up to much the ott praise of the Munster championship will be long forgotten. The championship should be only starting now not ending.

Clare can take learnings from today. I think croke park will be a relief to the boys and the open spaces might cease some of the headless pumping of balls we do. Better distribution and we have a good team. Second game - quality was horrendous. Galway were ten points better but were awful execution wise. As bad as I’ve ever seen Tipp play tbh. Absolutely no plan or cohesion. Their touch was horrific.

1 Like

Limerick folk nearly happier to see the Tipp cunts out than we are. As is only right.

5 Likes

Thought that was pretty poor in the first half especially but Galway deserve credit for rebounding from the Leinster Final & getting the win. I think they improved as it went on & they showed some signs of using the ball better & there was some decent interplay on occasion. They should have won more comfortably on the balance of play & given their missed chances, but they showed good spirit late on to recover from setbacks by going down & getting the next score. Probably a better balance to their side with the changes since the last game too. I don’t think they’ll beat Limerick but they should give them plenty of it. They match up quite well physically for starters. Tipperary were really below par. The signs looked ominous from early on. They looked to be lacking spark/sharpness, they couldn’t get their running game going, the passing wasn’t crisp, the decision making was poor. I think they got what they deserved on the day.

7 Likes

Dublin hurling is as passionate as:

The Greater Western Sydney Giants
Kissing your sister
RB Leipzig
A health and safety conference
A gay person trapped in a straight marriage
Sheikh Mansoor’s “passion” for “Manchester City”
The Glasgow Warriors
The Newport Gwent Dragons
The MK Dons
A Bank Of Ireland board meeting
The desire of the Irish public to vote for Renua
The protests against The Passion Of St. Tibulus

5 Likes

Dublin hurling should improve for the advent of AI

Dublin hurling doesn’t do winning the A-I.

@Locke’s power rankings on Monday will sort hurlings top table from the rest once and for all

1 Like

https://twitter.com/craicoftheash/status/1672707946671685632?s=52&t=D1aCg3Dzu-tqw6xzJMBrbQ

1 Like