2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Sure didnā€™t a Tipp man found NAP CC @peddlerscross.

A pity weā€™ll miss out on the explosive back and forth between Peddlers and the Limericks in the build up to a semi-final but Iā€™d say heā€™ll still manage to wind them up while the Galway and Limerick battle lines are drawn on here. Hopefully thereā€™s no omertĆ  this time.

The defending for Tony Kellyā€™s 2nd goal (Clareā€™s 3rd) was like something from an U12 match. Kelly sized it up from a long way off and decided that he was so superior to their defenders that he could waltz through. Usually that stops around U16ā€™s when any physical advantages usually level off a bit. The game was finished as a contest as soon as he slalomed through for that goal.

I expected better with Michael Donoghue at the helm but I suppose they had a good manager in Mattie Kenny previously and they were similarly anaemic. The absentees in the forward line this year obviously didnā€™t help either.

NO FUCKIN BONNER, NO FUCKIN PARTY.
Galway should have been out the gate at half time.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1672716224940363776?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

I was actually looking forward to playing Chipp Chipp Chipp in the semi-final. A Galway semi just feels a bit same-samey.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/analysisgaa/status/1672712451362549761?s=46&t=aniUHBICqwyAcbRgkn5I1A

7 Likes

He was on fire with the shite tweets today.

Slow-mos, tackles, hooks, blocksā€¦ Christ almighty

Incorrect. Na Piarsaigh wear Dublin colours for good reason.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re cunts too?

Ridiculous fetch.

https://twitter.com/thesundaygame/status/1672665293477511168?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

4 Likes

Takaka Rain on Saturday week when Galway & Limerick take to the pitch will be iconic.

1 Like

Thought Cathal Mannion & Ciaran Fahy were the outstanding Galway players on the pitch yesterday, other than Whelan. Mannion just got in the way of everything in front of that full back line - and itā€™s just as well because I donā€™t trust G Mac at 3. Fahy well able to win dirty ball and never afraid to shoot on sight.

Galway will be a match for Limerick physically, cut down on the braindead wides and they have a good chance. Weā€™re certainly expecting them to throw the sink at us.

1 Like

I think Galway being the opponents rules Dan the man out from centre back. Heā€™ll have to take on Whelan.

1 Like

I backed Galway. But I was hoping Tipp would win it at the end because they are absolutely useless.

Limerick were woeful the day they played and still got a draw. We would have bate them to death above in Croker.

Cunts in Galway always save their best of the year for us though

2 Likes

Pity he threw it after

@Copper_pipe is drom festival starting today

Started Friday night and going until next Sunday night.

Sharon Shannon on tonight and we have Dalo, Landers, TJ and Davy Clarke on Friday night.

You can have a few pints in Nellies and cross the road to test your driving in the bumpers :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Legend

Are the amusements in the square the hurdy gurdys ya

Looks fucking epic

Yes sir

1 Like

Il be onā€¦I hope they have the swinging boats with the ropes or has health and safety done away with them