2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

He was a great hurler one time but just another wannabe loudmouth now

Fielding, scoring off both sides, serious pace, serious goal threat, works like a dog and makes defenders life a misery when he doesnā€™t have the ball, tough as nails, takes serious punishment and never retaliates, frequently Galways top scorer from play, etc.

2 Likes

His one trick is that heā€™s so good the other lads around him donā€™t bother their holes.

20 Likes

I actually donā€™t think heā€™s playing at his best at the moment either. Thereā€™s another gear in him imo. As apposed to Gillane, whoā€™s currently unplayable. With Sean Finn sidelined maybe weā€™ll see it Saturday week.

2 Likes

I thought he looked very dangerous at the weekend, just his finishing for goals let him down.

The best thing about him is that he wins 50/50 ball. Heā€™s not waiting on someone else to give him handy ball.

He seems to have gone up a level this year.

Tickets in the account for Season ticket holders

1 Like

Row D in 305 :face_vomiting: Might hold out till this evening to see if I can get further back.

Take what youā€™re given Iā€™d say.

Went in there. Row D in 304 also. FFS.

Iā€™ll go back in later but itā€™s probably a set seat.

(4) Shane Stapleton on Twitter: ā€œCrowd of 34180 at Gaelic Groundsā€ / Twitter

Can @Bod95 add this to his spreadsheet of predictions please?

2 Likes

Are they going on public sale? Will the upper levels be available straight away?

If you delete the tickets and go back to ā€œBuy Championship Ticketsā€ under your county you get different ones. But Iā€™m getting only as far back as H or J. Might do same as yourself and go back later on and hope some of the front rows get bought up.

2 Likes

I think you can reject them immediately if you press the bin icon and then go through the process again.

2 Likes

Club codes will be active from 8pm by the look of it.

Will this break 50k?

What was it last year 60k on the Sunday ? Iā€™d have assumed a Saturday game will knock a bit off the attendance.

There was barely 50k at it last year on the Sunday.

The Saturday game last year had 39k.

Iā€™d expect the Saturday one this year to maybe get 45k and the Sunday one around the same.

The Galway footballers being out might free up a few more bodies for the bandwagon