2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

The lads deserve a run from time to time. It’s a sign of how confident we are these days.

1 Like

Would you have any little tips for Galway this weekend

Pretty rare to see ‘intellectual’ and ‘Tipperary’ in the same sentence, despite the best efforts of Principal Kiely.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t need technology to put mine at zero. I did get three assists against ye once. Two frees, and a third I kicked the ball to Denis Dwyer. The highlight of my career.

Enjoy the day out. Play two sweepers.

1 Like

Teams published today?

Looks like @ceist has taken up a role with this crowd.

*Former Principal Kiely

1 Like

If Hego is good enough for Tommy he’s good enough for me.

1 Like

That Kilkenny team who played on the edge and won loads were outstanding. You could only but have savage respect for them.

Hickey, Kavanagh, Tyrell, Walsh, Delaney, Shefflin, Larkin, Brennan - unreal.

2 Likes

Yes but @endakenny has a list of Tipp players that are apparently nicer hurlers if you stand back and admire them :smiley:

3 Likes

They just want to be respected by Tipperary.

I thought the same when I read a few of them. Seems to be written by a human though.

1 Like

@Ceist is still working on a preview of the 2021 All Ireland Final.

4 Likes

My sources have Cian Lynch being readied for centre back behind closed doors.
Same sources also have Gearoid Hegarty shadowing Lynch almost 24/7 to make sure he doesn’t fuck off and join a religious sect before the championship is over.
Any truth to either?

6 Likes

I can confirm one.

Despite Tipp being at their lowest ebb since the early 1980’s you’re schooling the Limerick’s here. If I was to grade this on xP, I would say you’re comfortably beating them by about 2-21 to 0-19. They can’t lay a glove. Unreal Internetting against a 4 in a row chasing support base. The fact you know their general Kiely so well only heightens the intrigue.

11 Likes

They’d look great at the ball wall I’d say.

2 Likes

A lot more chance of the second one happening tbf

Bevans & Butthead have them back training next week sure.

1 Like