2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Lol

Hon Galway

5 Likes

Galway team secretary for the high jump

No McCurry today.

Aidan Clarke drafted in. He’s generally a corner back but a player with a lot of ability and pace which I think we’ve lacked in the middle third.

I’ve a sneaking fancy Armagh win this, but probably not by the seven points they need to overhaul Galway (presuming Tyrone win). Armagh are 11/4 and that looks generous.

If Armagh can’t win this they may throw their hats at it

A point from the free AOS dropped in would have left Mayo second.

That’s beautifully Mayo

2 Likes

Typical Mayo. Free at the end, if they’d scored it they had the home game next week. Rather than leave Ryan O’Donoghue or the keeper take it, Big Aido steps up and duly drops it short.

Stuck in the car today so having to make do with Des on Radio One. Cora Staunton & Tubridy must be the worst pundits they’ve ever employed. Useless. Zero insight.

Good one mate

When you see the crowds at the other games today it’s mind-boggling this isn’t on in Croke Park, as both counties wanted.

Nothing says championship like seagulls in the cavernous environs of an empty Croke Park. Instead we have a full small provincial venue which both teams are unfamiliar with, which surely significantly detracts from it as telly spectacle.

You’re giving out when venues are empty and you’re giving out when they’re full :roll_eyes:

I reckon he was being sarcastic

No Comer or McHugh for Galway. Can’t even be used off the bench seemingly.

Please turn on your sarcasm meter.

2 Likes

Nor replaced on the bench due to a team secretarial fuck up

It’s delightful to see a pitch without 65s. Advantage Armagh.

A delightful point by Rory Grugan. As satisfying as when you perfectly judge the angle of a 15 foot putt and hole out for a birdie 2 in pitch and putt.

Rafferty is a fucking dope

It’s not shoulder to shoulder if the man is picking up the ball. Rafferty is a clown

:roll_eyes:

:roll_eyes: