2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I was there with 30/40 hurlers from Derry
Am awful kick in the balls for me as I gave it to them for wells previous how much they were going to be beaten by🙈
And cos i refused to take off my cork top the cunts made sure I wasn’t getting anything but humble pie​:blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

A proper shit decision. Even as a pup in Kilkenny I could see the ref had his mind made up to punish any kind of challenge after what was iirc a fairly physical, tempestuous opening to the game.
That said, it’s always nice to see a team hit the peak for the first time ever.
Fucker for Corcoran though, losing hurling one year and then football the next.

edit:now that I mention it, Corcoran was 19 when he hurled the ears off Eamon Morrisey in the 92 final and 20 for this football AI.
Some going for a young lad.

1 Like

Paul Flynn weighs in

“It wasnt a deliberate pull down, but it was a black card”.

This only adds to people who dont know the rules. The rules may be shit, but the black card rule is clear. If its not a deliberate pull down, trip, or obstruction off the ball, its not a black card. Its extremely cynical and denied a goal scoring opportunity, but thats not the rule.

3 Likes

I was treated to a gourmet late lunch for Father’s/Fathers’ Day in The Beachcomber, Killester, today after a busy morning at junior Parkrun (bounceback PB after DNF on last outing) & Portmarnock Beach. They were only showing Dublin-Sligo with the sound turned off on the telly at the back on the way out to the smoking area. They weren’t showing the televised game at all. Racing TV or some shite had top billing but that’s the way it’s gone with this absurd GAA football format & scheduling.

2 Likes

Flynn hasn’t a clue about nothing

He knows how to feather his nest

1 Like

Failing upwards. Milton’esque

Paul Flynn is the GPA (Greatest Pundit Around).

Tyrone should never have got rid of Micky Harte.

Its amazing the amount of so called experts (clowns) who dont know the offences that fall in the black card category.

They never should have appointed him in the first place

2 Likes

Has anyone done an analysis of whether there actually was more or less jeopardy/dead rubbers with 3 qualifying from the groups rather than 2? Id imagine it’s something were more likely to get from the @Cheasty s of this world rather than someone who’s actually getting paid to do it.

Great draw

Kildare v Monaghan

Donegal v Tyrone

Cork v Roscommon

Galway v Mayo

4 doozies there.

I fancy Kildare, Cork, Tyrone and Mayo.

Galway Mayo in a knock out!

Are these matches fixed for the weekend coming? I’m at a wedding on Saturday :disappointed_relieved:

They are Sunday, I think

1 Like

Galway are too blockbuster for our own good. What a sensational weekend ahead.

4 Likes

In World Cup parlance, it’s a shit draw.

Galway will bate Mayo.

Dates/Times/Venues Prediction model

Saturday 2pm - Tullamore
Kildare v Monaghan

Saturday 3pm - Pairc Ui Chaoimh
Cork v Roscommon

Saturday 5pm - Ballybofey
Donegal v Tyrone

Sunday 1pm - Pearse Stadium
Galway v Mayo

1 Like