2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

A right Bermuda triangle

Derry will beat them by double digits

I’d 100% agree with you on this. Best day last year I had was seeing Galway beating Armagh, and the lads from West Galway crying singing N17.

2 Likes

8-16 to 2-12 type humiliation?

2 Likes

They probably will. I just have a hunch

I respect the fuck out of your hunches. But I just think Cork have run their race. Derry are primed and fresh and Croke Park familiar.

Glass looking less than half full unfortunately…

Are Derry that good though?

Shurlookit, we’re through it here

Fresh and ready to fuck

It remains to be seen really. But they’ve picked up the mantle from Galway as the hipster’s team of choice.

CC @Lazarus

Surely thats Armagh?

No, i think we’re back to Derry again.

Cork have suddenly gone hipsterish in the football, or at least until next Sunday at about 2pm.

Monaghan are definitely hipsterish. Everybody has a grá for Monaghan. There’s a tremenjus wholesomeness about Monaghan. They’re the Union Berlin of Gaelic football.

2 Likes

Mind the pun

Might interest some

1 Like

I was talking to my man on the ground in Carton House tonight and he was telling me that Coach McGeeney had Armagh down for a weekend’s training the other day.

The Armagh boys came across as a complete shower of cunts supposedly, being quiet openly disrespectful and obnoxious to staff. Disappointing to hear really.

The Irish Rugby Football Team are there this week but have so far behaved themselves. Coach Farrell runs a serious ship by all accounts.

2 Likes

Couldn’t imagine that carry on from the Monaghan lads.

I’d be surprised if the likes of Rory Grugan or Soupy were acting the cunt to be fair.

What else would expect from a pig

1 Like

https://twitter.com/m_brosnan/status/1674371158232252416

That’s some September sun @Cheasty

1 Like