2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

He is whole hearted. Good awareness today too when jumping out of the way for Dohertys goal.

I always liked you.

1 Like

Kerry had a score to settle yesterday.

Thereā€™s no real history there with Derry. And by the time the game throws in, the likelihood is that Dublin will have pummelled Monaghan and the expectation will be that Kerry do likewise.

Kerry will have to be well below yesterday and Derry will need to be miles better than today but each game takes on a life of its own etcā€¦

2 Likes

Derry will bate kerry by four or five pointsā€¦theyā€™ll struggle against monaghan in the final but i fancy them to win

Iā€™m going to have a sneaky bet on the county of my favourite people; my favourite Derry sports man Paul McCloskey and the future Irish President Joe Brolly.

1 Like

Here we go

De duds 2 game a year fan giving us his insights

3 Likes

You could see him in Tallaght egging on Rodgers

1 Like

As the light declines

1 Like

You may remember it in the rare auld times because itā€™s gone all tory london in the meantime

https://twitter.com/fotoole13/status/1675618413580828673?s=46

For all the coaching ā€œgeniusā€ that is in Gaelic football wev seen loads of teams flahed over the weekend unable to maintain the intensity required to play an unbelievably intense game planā€¦no thought to the competition format at all when deciding how they would play

4 Likes

Like most neutrals Iā€™m hoping Monaghan and Derry get the third meeting

Fuck that,go watch a game of rugby league so or basketball.Hopefully itā€™ll be a Dublin Kerry final there might be some football played.

2 Likes

Meh. Kerry or Dublin winning is boring. A Monaghan All Ireland victory would be one for the ages

Itā€™d be great to see Monaghan or Derry win but not the way they play.This shite of everybody back in your own 45 has to be stopped.Its killing the game by making it unwatchable.

4 Likes

Yerra, my last game of football, the lad I was marking scored 4-02 in the first half.

1 Like

Very loose use of the term ā€œmarkingā€ there

4 Likes

Good point. I thought connolly played well.

1 Like

In fairness what else can they do. Kerry and Dublin are like Man City and man United or whatever. Theyā€™ve more players, more resources and whatever else you need.

In pretty much most sports massive underdogs are always going to defend.

give them a break mate, its an amateur hobby

1 Like