2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I’m fairness He’d won it all and some by then

2 Likes

The opposite factions behaved themselves relatively well today I think. The stewards were on high alert and were confiscating any rogue flares. The Derry fans were singing some song in unison about wishing they were back home in Derry.

He’d reminds me of Sean Marty Lockhart. A similar lion hearted and All-Star defender.

2 Likes

Thats a classic Christy Moore song.

Derry people are lovely.

2 Likes

Ah come on. McKaigue was pulling off him all second half. Clifford himself got a yellow for a very timely looking shoulder

You’d feel for Derry. Great football folk and likeable bunch of players. By far the most likeable out of the Ulster sides.

Thankfully we have the only final that will live up to its occasion.

People thinking Derry will be back are forgetting one key thing.

No wife beater, no party.

For a few minutes I was sure I saw Rory Gallagher in Murphy’s this evening. I tried to look a bit closer but given one of my eyes is gammy it was very obvious I was looking at Rory and he stared back at me with a look which said “why the fuck are you looking at me?” Then his (attractive) mot offered us the seats they were sitting in because they were leaving, and it became apparent that it probably wasn’t actually Rory Gallagher I’d been staring intently at, but some random fella who looks a bit like Rory Gallagher.

Written by Bobby Sands

Some suggesting it was given for what went on in the aftermath.

It hurts but I’ll get over it. Take a cosseted freak like clifford and headquarters ref out of it and derry were the better side, which means fuck all when you cant take your scores. We’ll be back next year, or in 2093. Whichever happens first.

12 Likes

I see Derry are crying over that SOB free that changed the momentum.

The fact that Mckinless was the one that got done dirty as victim of the dive, is just poetry. Swings and roundabouts

Difference was that McKinless was actually fouled; whatever of the embellishment.

Mcquillan had to change your nappies on a few occasions. Which frees are you talking about?

Beggars belief…

Who was in that photo of a Derry midfielder playing minor a few years backthat went viral?

Bobby sands song

You’ve lost me

We’ll have a great final, rags to riches stories are wonderful but tradition has its merits as well, the two teams will go at it,

I fancy Dublin

This lad

The Dubs have been celebrating another Sam since they gave Mayo a hiding

That’s some score, doesn’t even make any space for himself

1 Like