2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

So the players werent burned out when club finals were on Paddy’s day? Rory Gallagher giving the Glen lads no time off is the big issue.

@Cheasty would you do the honours with a Tailteann Cup POWER RANKINGS?

No players were refreshed then as they only played 2 matches in the previous three months and were allowed a good break between provincial club final in late Nov/early Dec and the New Year.

You’re right, my overall point is null now

A lot of talk about the league final interfering with Mayo’s prep for Connacht, but the bigger question for me is whether Mayo should even be bothering their holes with Connacht. Celebrate your national League. Throw out the bs against Roscommon and go way and do a block of training for the first round of the 2nd league.

It certainly pokes a hole or two in it.

Besides, Derry won the game that mattered between them, Sunday was possum.

Some lads are reading way too much the 4D chess that Derry and Dublin were playing on Sunday.

Rory is a nawful divil.

1 Like

Who’s in it?

That’s the catch, we don’t know yet

1 Like

The Derry lads all lined up in a row to block the 45 (which was kicked wide) was straight from the Davy Fitz school of over thinking

What a grim setting for a promo … have it in a place that has some bit of gaa history or tradition FFS…

I.e. Derry won the group stage game and Dublin won the game that presented a trophy? :rofl:

Derry won the game that got them promoted.

They were both always going up really

When they got the points necessary, yes. Derry beat Dublin when it mattered. They both know it too.

These clubs trained over Christmas mate. Very little break.

No they didnt.

Crossmaglen downed tools from Ulster Final until after Christmas always. Cuala did the same when they were winning All Ireland’s. Ballyhale too couldnt understand what was going on in 2019/20 when they realised they’d to play Slaughtneil on January 5th.

Same as Glass. Rodgers much better for me.

1 Like