2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

They might need to update that thumbnail.

I hope this doesn’t diminish his reputation as one of the greatest guitarists of all time

4 Likes

I’m Not Surprised
Can’t Believe It’s True
Too Much Alcohol
Shin Kicker
I’ll Admit You’re Gone

1 Like

Bad Penny.

Follower is different than “friends”.

New Derry manager arriving in the dressing room in Clones on Sunday

No wonder the poor woman is gone mental from the drink, if what she said about him is true.

7 Likes

Will this be the end of the great Derry wave of momentum? It could knock the soul out of their progress. Malachy won’t take the job either while he still has unfinished business with Glen. It would be classic if Jim McGuinness came in there and got them over the line.

I was surprised to see nearly 100 new posts on the football championship thread on a random Wednesday afternoon. TFK is a dual forum but with a stronger commitment to the hurling side of things in general.

They tried to cover every name on the message but you can still see Brian Carty down the bottom of the what’s app.

And his number as well

A quick google of the number shows he’s a former PRO of a club in Wexford and is/was a GAA journalist

2 Likes

There was a Brian Carty played for Fermanagh in the 1990s. He played in that game where Denis Hollywood came on and scored two goals and Armagh went from nine points down with four minutes left to winning by a point.

Jesus that’s shocking lads. What a bastard. A coward. You wouldn’t blame her using drink as a crutch

1 Like

Not to be mistaken with Brian “It’s in and over the bar” Carthy of RTÉ radio 1 fame.

In fairness you could trust TFK with your phone number. It’s FaceHop that you need to be wary of.

“In vino, veritas” is an old Latin term that may be applicable here.

It’s also the same handwriting in all the messages

1 Like

Woman opens up about domestic abuse

@Aertel220 first instinct is to see how this will affect a teams performance

1 Like

Ewan is asking people to take a deep breath and not jump to any conclusions guys…maybe ye need to consider that

1 Like

Who had @gilgamboa as the first to bring Ewan into this?