2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I suppose there’s a first time for everything

Rory Gallagher’s next coaching job will probably be with Donegal Gaels in Chicago or Bondi Gaels in Sydney. Something like that.

Mountjoy Gaels maybe.

3 Likes

Fighting Cocks GAA

Brian would be a Castletown man.

Sean O’ Brien was back playing for them until he pulled up with injury during the warm-up before their first junior championship match last year. There was a clip doing the rounds of him nearly decapitating a Castletown player in a practice match.

Some Derry divil trying to level the playing field with a bit with whatsapps going around about Armagh lads and tinder. Ulster GAA is some craic.

This will the game of all games in Clones on Sunday.

You feel like Ulster GAA is coming to the pinnacle. That its all been building to this since the early 90’s. The doors could be blown off it entirely on Sunday.

1 Like

I’ll take a PM.

Its not worth your while I’d say, but I’ll send it on. It seems like utter bollocks and a desperate attempt from some Derry rapscallion to deflect from spitty hands.

EDIT - seems your DM’s are off

“I have been made aware of a social media post by my estranged wife Nicola Gallagher in which she has made a number of very serious allegations against me.
“Our marriage broke down over 4 years ago. Those closest to our family are well aware of the reasons for the breakdown of our marriage and the continued issues we have faced since that time.
“Following long running court proceedings in Family Courts in both jurisdictions, I was granted a full Residence Order in respect of our 3 young children on 17th February 2023. This outcome was recommended by social services.
“Allegations against me have been investigated and dealt with by the relevant authorities.
“My focus over the past 4 years has been to protect our children from the ongoing turmoil in our family.
“I have left this matter in the hands of my legal team and ask that the privacy of our family is respected at this time. I will not be making any further public comment on this matter.”

He doesn’t deny the allegations

6 Likes

We were too quick as a forum to jump to conclusions myself included.

1 Like

Not really. None of what has come out since discredits her story. It may even lend it more weight

1 Like

Where has this been published?

It’s definitely missing the usual bit about “limited in what I can say for legal reasons but I absolutely reject any allegations of violence or intimidation against my wife…”

The custody thing is irrelevant and as you say isn’t inconsistent at all with the allegations.

3 Likes

The bar is set extremely high for a man to be granted full residence, its almost impossible in fact. The amount of investigation, interviews, court appearances, second chances, reports,adjournments etc are kafkaesque in nature

5 Likes

Absolute bullshit

1 Like

Are the wagons being circled @glenshane ?

1 Like