2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Not knowing the full facts didn’t stop you stating that she was driven to alcoholism by an abusive husband

2 Likes

I think they’ve inferred in a watery way what they think. It’s all they could do. If it turns out the allegations have foundation and Ulster GAA said nowt about it then there’d be uproar too.

That’s my take on the matter shared amongst a few lunatic efriends. I’d have watered it down a tad if I were drawing up that statement for Ulster GAA.

1 Like

How so?

I’d safely say that’s the case.

Yes, you probably would alright.

Trial by social media without any real facts is disgusting. Its one of the worst elements in the age of the internet. I know nothing with regards to the story but I feel very sorry for the kids involved.

Horrible stuff all round. With domestic situations you don’t ever know usually who is the aggresor etc.

The facebook post was fairly conclusive but you have to put that through the courts not the court of twitter/facebook.

This place is like the stanford prison experiment- volunteers who described themselves as kind and caring went on to prove themselves the most cruel, sadistic and creative in their methods of punishment.

1 Like

If there was widespread local knowledge of this for years why didn’t it already happen?

The Armagh lads in the stand will surely sow it into him

Say what you like but he just doesn’t look like a biter, not that I’d know of course :kissing:

How on eath was the Facebook post concluisve?

The eye gougers and paedophile enablers have got the high moral ground here.

That’s the Ulster championship for you, and that’s why we love it.

4 Likes

There was a full stop, so it came to an end.

Very conclusive.

Have you ever played bitey?

Family members - including her brother - have shared her post on Facebook. You’d think they’d have some idea what’s going on, and maybe feel the social media route is the only route open to them (if the justice system has failed them). Or perhaps an innocent man has been defamed…

2 Likes

Plenty of people seem out to get him alright. Can’t be all football related you’d think. Who knows though?

In terms of timelines he was still coaching the Killybegs Seniors as recently as 2020.

You’d think he’d have been run out of town there as soon as the marriage broke down which was 4 years ago according to today’s statement.

It has happened before - in fact it has happened before to a former Fermanagh footballer who also played for another Ulster county.

Shane King was accused of sexually accusing a minor and it was the figment of the imagination of a student of his, King was a teacher.

I think in this case, it probably isn’t defamation. I mean, look at his face!

That was an awful thing that happened him. I remember it. She had written some stuff about him in her diary, all fantasy stuff.