2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

How’d you know my name?

Aye, you tramp

1 Like

Derry GAA have taken the Kilmacud Krokes approach and decided to brazen this one out.

Depending on Sunday’s result Derry have a trip to either Omagh or Ballybofey coming up.

Beat Up Wifegate will be a surefire ticket seller, for all the wrong reasons.

There hasn’t been public enmity between two Gallaghers like this since since the heyday of Oasis.

Rory Gallagher is now becoming the most hated Gallagher in the North West since Strabane’s John Gallagher shot dead Annie Gillespie and her mother Anne in the grounds of Sligo General Hospital on the day of the 1988 All-Ireland Football final.

Very similar situation to the Mason Greenwood one.

Derry should suspend Gallagher until they complete their own investigation.

To be fair there was pictures and videos as evidence in that case

1 Like

:rofl:

Ulster football is the gaa

Difference is there were videos and recordings with Greenwood and there have actually been investigations with Gallagher where it was concluded there was not enough to charge him.

He’s put Derry in a bad spot, all there is is an allegation and unless the victim decides to try and open up new proceedings then it’s hard to see how he can be dismissed when he was already cleared by earlier investigations.

I think it’s very damaging for the Derry team though and the circus it creates around him and the team by connection. I now no longer think Derry are going to win the All Ireland this year or under Gallagher. They will have to get Jim McGuinness in next year to finish the job.

What’s the rest of us then?

About five days ago, I said to someone at work that Derry were my tip to win it out. I’m now changing that to Armagh.

1 Like

You fucking Jonah

Now is the time for leaders like McKaigue, Rogers, Glass, McGuigan, McKinless and McFaul to stand up and be counted.

I think Derry need to come together in a big way. Maybe get t-shirts printed with gallaghers pic on them and wear them for the warm up.
A very special county.

The Derry fellas need to all be spitting on their hands during the anthem.

1 Like

Brolly had a good yarn once about being at an Ulster final and a lad beside him in the stand being so wound up he dropped down during the parade to do push ups

It was most certainly McGeeney

Think it was the 95 semi final between Derry and Tyrone where PTG delivered the greatest individual display of all time to nudge 13 man Tyrone past Derry.

1 Like

Can’t see McGuinness going over Derry.

In relation to the charges being dropped, it could yet emerge that his wife decided not to testify so the case was dropped.

It’s possible but why refuse to do that and instead release a social media post a short time later?

I could, there’s an All Ireland in that side under the right man.

Happy to help.