2023 Club Championships

Hon Paddy boi.

Mikey missing out on celebrations for this, Iā€™d be raging

Thereā€™s someā€™inā€™ verry veehhhcant abewh a flah Kilkenny accenā€™, whah.

We substitute our ā€œEā€ with ā€œAā€ when speaking.

For example ā€œThe wheel on the the bikeā€ is ā€œThe Whale on the bikeā€

Bump

7 Likes

Brian Hogan cuts an impressive figure.

1 Like

He definitely consumes a lot of green smoothies. He has a resting soundface.

Fuck Crokes.

Paddy Deegan has put in a Provincial Final for the ages, when they talk about the 2023 All Ireland Club Championships, itā€™ll be Paddy Deegans performance today that will stand out head and shoulders above all else.

Brian Hogan will lead Kilkenny to numerous All Irelands.

2 Likes

Gutted for Na fianna , donā€™t remember seeing Kilkenny club champions carry so little goal threat

Disgusting. Asterisk asterisk asterisk.

That was a beauty of a clichĆ©d line from Richie Hogan: ā€œSmall pockets of each county have some very passionate hurling people.ā€ It was the earnestness with which he said it that made it.

1 Like

Fuck Parnells and all who sailed in her.

Playstations are the way to save Hurling according to the lads.

This is why i dont like RTEā€™s Club coverage.

TG4 just stick to the game.

No one gives a fuck what those lads think about saving hurling in Roscommon, they solidly wouldnt have a bulls notion.

7500 at the double header final

Supermacs with our under 12s will be the height of it for me today.

Youā€™ve been telling the forum for decades that no one outside a few rural blow ins and their kids give a fuck about gga mate. Its been years of vindication for you.

1 Like

Conversely, this is why I like it.

You need discussions which advance the notion that the way to save hurling in the weaker counties is to threaten to destroy it.

Nothing motivates people more than having something they didnā€™t care about taken away from them.

The Connacht rugby model.

1 Like