2023 Club Championships

Ah for fuck sake

Have no recollection of that match at all. Incredible last 10 mins is right. Thanks

1 Like

A real earthiness to it. TG4 are class at picking up the crowd noise on the mic.

I watch back the last 10 minutes of it maybe twice a year and it nearly gets better every time.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be an either or. Both are better than the usual shite that’s on

Not much of a muchness. LOI is utter drivel.

I reckon more would tune in for the club GAA

You’re even sadder than I thought.

2 Likes

More lies, the official attendance was 4,206 but sure if you want to go Trump alternative facts style and say there was 6k there knock yourself out.

I’m sure you support them well as a died in the wool Glen clubman, fair dues👏

@Bod95 needs to diversify as a poster.

2 Likes

You’ve destroyed his e-life

1 Like

Flat out on the Google machine working out official attendances from Club games nearly seven yesrs ago, and then some generic Glen Maghera reference which adds absolutely no value to what’s being discussed.

Its bizarre.

Might walk down to the game tonight. That said, no one really gives a fuck about the club championship. They are the preserve of the super clubs only.

You’d get more interest from the neutrals for the junior and intermediate, much closer to the real Association we all know and love

St Brigids v Crossmaglen from 2013 is another classic of that genre. Mullingar was hopping in the final 10 minutes.

1 Like

I see kilmacud** have lodged a complaint…they think it’s unreasonable to expect lads to travel from galway to newry

Clarinbridge v De La Salle 2011 mate.

Clare v Galway in the 2009 All-Ireland Under 21 semi-final is another pocket size crowd in Thurles epic.

Mullingar is a nice little boutique neutral venue for All-Ireland semi-finals, especially ones between Galway and Ulster hurling teams.

2 Likes

Castlelyons edge out Toreen.

Pity for Toreen.

Easkey as well :disappointed_relieved:

Kilkerrin Clonbeirne are something else. Three in a row in the bag since Covid.

@Faldo will be looking down with some pride.

12 Likes

Ballymacabry will be sick, they work so hard to get out of Waterford, it’s hard to see them continuing to go to the well down there

1 Like