2023 Club Championships

That’s why keepers should stay in goals

It’s a grand championship, I wouldnt touch it. I’d bring up 4 of the Junior teams into intermediate and work away.

Na Fianna Og will work the finest for them but the animosity is still there bubbling under the surface. Jersey selection is fun

I’d argue there should be 10 senior hurling clubs to be honest

Yeah, I can see what you mean. You have 2/3 teams yo-yoing and the likes of Clonaslee, Mountrath, Ballyfin are stuck in limbo.

It’s hard to figure out exactly what he was trying to do.

Aye. It won’t do The Harps any good to go down, and if Borris go down they’ll mow everyone down there out of it.

Has the betting been investigated?

They have Poachers Mayobridge next day out, but losers would still be alive. I went along to see Burren last night, by my calculations 2 of the 12 lads on the Ulster winning Down u20 team started for them. They will give Kilcoo a right rattle whenever they meet.

1 Like

Burren really fucked up last year.

Stevie will make some spectacle of Mayobridge v Kilcoo. They played out a classic last year if i remember rightly.

Not sure on that. They lost on penalties to their near neighbours, who lost the final to Kilcoo by 1 point after extra time.

You are right on all matters there. The apes sideline manner will do little to minimise the risk of some unsavoury scenes.

2 Likes

I remember seeing that and instantly wanted a rematch for the scenes alone :rofl:

Even the “kings of ulster” thrown in the speech surely stuck with Kilcoo too. Fair play to Glen though by far the better team on the day.

A sexy little punt with the outside of the right boot to a teammate on the far side by the looks of it, caught it with the inside of the right boot though and hilarity ensued.

@Jimmy_Mc_Nulty

1 Like

FFS, that’s it, the young lads are going to Eire Óg next year!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Go a little bit further again and you’ll be in Laois :heart_eyes:

1 Like

One playing for Kilcruise and the other with Killeen!

2 Likes

Wouldnt be the first family to do it!

1 Like

Ah it was a very tight game and Tinryland had been prepping for 3 months for it so I’d doubt there was anything sinister involved. A risky cross field pass gone badly wrong. The own point gave Rangers the boost they needed to kick on and claim a point. Bearing in mind they probably only picked up the football’s again during the week.