2023 Club Championships

I saw that Gino Branagan scumbag named on the subs in a recent match. I thought he would have got a nice long ban for that blindside belt in the jaw he gave someone a few months ago.

He played for Down a week after that incident.

In a group with a few Down lads and they were very impressed by Kilcoo. Said they looked like a team rejuvenated.

1 Like

Shur breaking a lads jaw didn’t stop Connolly playing a bit a ball

Laois man complaining about broken jaws :joy::joy:

Absolute tramps. Dropped on him like a Dublin footballer watching a game from a sideline.

2 Likes

I see Sean O’ Brien kicked 0-4 for the Fighting Cocks in the Carlow Junior A championship at the weekend @ChairmanDan. 2 of those were from marks. A big addition for the Cocks at full-forward. I’m unaware if he pissed on anyone’s leg but there is a €200 fine for urinating on the pitchside.

Another fine Darragh O’Sé didn’t pay.

He’s in unbelievable shape still. He is cleared to play junior rugby for tallow as well this year which will be pretty unfair on whoever they meet

2 Likes

His cocks will piss that.

A big addition indeed. Fighting Cocks should really be operating at a higher level than Junior.

They were in a relegation final that would have sent them down to Junior B last year but should have a good go at promotion to Intermediate with SOB playing the bear on the square role.

Are former Leinster Champions of about 20 years ago, O’Hanrahan all the way down in Junior B now?

Junior A but looking at their group they’ll probably end up in a relegation final this year. Sean O’ Brien actually kicked the 0-4 against them. Hard to believe that O’ Hanrahans were senior as recently as 2021.

Borris Kilcotton very weak. They’ve only gone and been relegated out of Senior by The Harps :eek:

An updated Power Rankings list tomorrow @peddlerscross ???

There has to be at least one new entry.

Hardly seems safe either :see_no_evil: Fair play to him for keeping going. Not many others have stepped back like that in modern times?

A good scatter of counties played games tonight I believe with the impending exodus of young lads to Electric Picnic this weekend.

Tomorrow afternoon/evening.

1 Like

Electric picnic will have to be a fallow weekend for the club going forward

1 Like