2023 Club Championships

Is that Brian’s son ?

All moved on at this stage. Very young side, main core all under 23. But heavily reliant on JC and Ian Galvin

1 Like
1 Like

Caught the penalty shootout of the Wicklow senior hurling semi-final on YouTube. Eamonn Scallan’s Carnew edging out Kiltegan. I presume Bray are already in the final. You’d have to admire counties that keep their GAA matches free to air on YouTube. Dublin are the same as far as I’m aware.

Camross defeat 3 in a row champions Clough Ballacolla on penalties and will meet Abbeyleix in the final.

This.

Guy.

Fucks.

1 Like

Kk qf draw

Village v gbc
Boro v ballyhale
Loughs v mullinavat
Glenmore v Bridge

1 Like

Dublin SFC semi finals
Crokes v Raheny
Boden v judes

Boro ballyhale. Woof

They’re still sore in Tinryland with Eire Og over Brendan Hayden defecting into Eire Og for a season in 1960.

1 Like

I’d respect Paraic’s opinion on all matters Gaelic Football.

So its St Lazerians Abbeyleix and Camross in the Laois SHC County Final, a novel pairing to say the least, they last met in a final in 1945. Abbeyleix smoked Rathdowney Errill AET and Camross smoked 4 in a row chasing Clough Ballacolla on penalties, both played in a maelstrom in O’Moore Park. Most will have seen Rowlands goal from a puck out, it was only a matter of time really before he smoked one.

Camross are hoores, they dont appear to have a huge amount outside Mossy Keyes, but they’re Camross and have an endless supply of hardy cunts who will give you your fill of it, and then another supply of them to come off the bench. Abbeyleix would have much preferred Clough Ballacolla I reckon, but wont fear them either, as they have been smoking all around them at underage and have no fear of the black and amber as others have in the past. Saying that, I predict Camross to lower the blade early and often and a lot will depend on the ref and the day. Be great to see Abbeyleix smoke it after only winning the Intermediate last year.

The replayed game between Clonaslee and Rathdowney Errill in the Premier Intermediate was again abandoned last Friday night, and once again, not due to a massive brawl, which surprised everyone all over again. Sadly on this occasion young Jordie Kavanagh turned on a ball and his leg collapsed, breaking in 2 places. Ambulance required and match abandoned. So the Premier Intermediate will be held up as all clubs involved have football to play as well and we’ve a bit of a logjam now as Portlaoise await the winners in the semi final. In the other semi final Ballyfin smoked Ballinakill who were still without Cha Dwyer and it eventually caught up with them.

In the regular Intermediate Trumera the hoores have done it again and somehow are in the final after smoking Mountmellick, a quintessential townie team if ever I saw one. Trumera still reeling from the loss of young Adam Kirwan earlier this year have smoked all the odds (including sacking their management after the league) and with 45 year old Joey Coogan springing from the bench to smoke 2 goals against a storm have found themselves back in an Intermediate decider for what must be the 3rd time in 7 years at a guess. They will face Colt Shanahoe who smoked Clonad, mostly thanks to the return from abroad of the mercurial James Keyes. There’s no love lost between the two finalists, so this one could be smokey.

4 Likes

That young lad of the Keyes is a serious hurler.

A wizard from a young age. Good man to landscape a garden too

1 Like

Two lovely kits there on TG4. Errigal v Kiltyclogher.

I wouldn’t respect his view on the Tyrone championship.

He’s a big fan of Errigal.

Scoring forwards

He was moaning about the format of the Tyrone championship being “unfair”.

He was put right back in his box.

I wouldnt agree with him, but I’d respect him.

Kilcormac coming like a train cc @myboyblue

They’re gonna win a ball of All Ireland Clubs. I just hope they redisgn that jersey first