2023 Club Championships

It’s not a case of when, but how many.

Kilcormac/Killoughy is the biggest parish in Leinster afaik. The fact the faithful fiends is in the parish also helps in capturing the minds.

Offalys team of the 90s was basically Birr+Rynaghs+Dooleys and a couple of more so they know how to maximise a couple of elite club sides.

2 Likes

Ulster Club Betting:
Glen 11/10
Kilcoo 5/1
Cross 9/1
Errigal 12/1
Slaughtneil 14/1
Burren 14/1
16s Bar

Munster Club Hurling:
Ballygunner 4/5
Na Piarsaigh 4/1
Thurles 9/1
Kilmallock 12/1

18’s bar…

Na Piarsaigh good value there id say

1 Like

What price do Na Piarsaigh go off against Ballygunner at home?

6/4?

I’d say shorter again. Maybe 5/4. I suppose they still have to win limerick hence the linger odds

Fucking hell

The Slaughtneil/Glen double is on.

Ballyhale Shamrocks at 13/2 is probably value if they are only 10/11 to win Kilkenny. Kilkenny will be their biggest test before a rematch with Ballygunnar.

Wheres Naas?

What bookie is that??

Betfair same odds as PP

1 Like

Fuck Naas

The two bets that tickle my fancy are Clonmel Commercials to win Munster at 9/1 and Na Fianna to win the Leinster Hurling Championship at 22/1.

Commercials supposedly have Oisin mconville making the trip down once a week or so assisting them in their training!!
Feel as tho they missed a chance last year dingle will be a lot stronger than rahillys & I suspect barrs will win cork

Yes McConville is coming down a good bit alright and it’s very much Munster Club or bust. Another Tipp Championship wont satisfy them.

Last year was an awful fuck up alright and i expect Munster to be tougher this year, but i think Clonmel have improved again.

Commercials made a right mess of NCW last year and will likely have them at home in a quarter final.

Win that and they play Dingle who are a classy outfit, although they may be fatigued after their exertions in Kerry and will they have the bite if East Kerry beat them again.

That’s before we talk about Cork/Clare champions.

9/1 is a fair price.