2023 Club Championships

They’re playing 12 a side this year?

3 Likes

They are missing 4 by my reckoning at the minute but have effectively gained Mannion who barely played last year.

The 2x Midfielders are the big losses. Not sure if/when any of them will be back but if any club should be able to cope…

Surprised they didn’t go out and buy a few more

1 Like

I think Walsh is only outsider

Joe Cassells looking quare shook there.

There looks to be a real edge to this meath final.

Not a bad game at all. Lads seem to be willing to kick points from distance which is great to see. Looks a decent crowd there too.

1 Like

Very enjoyable so far. Fairly open with some good scores. Coming to the boil nicely.

Last years final -

Going to ET

Is that what AB means?

Am breise

1 Like

Sombre enough atmosphere at the Inn this evening no doubt after events at the Goldstone Ground and Pairc Tommy Tiernan.

Good to see one of the proper traditional names of Meath football in Summerhill up top though. Congratulations to Mick Lyons.

Camross have smoked Abbeyleix in a very poor Laois County Final. Abbeyleix never turned up and Camross had 4 first half goals before they knew it. Camross are decidedly average and will be smoked in Leinster. But they wont give a fuck about that

1 Like

Moycullen 0-13 Salthill Knocknacarra 1-9

Moycullen just about survive in Galway with 2 injury time points after Salthill scored a late goal themselves that put them a point up.

Boden smoking Judes.

They’ll bate crokes too

2 Likes

An off-colour St Eunans beaten by Naomh Conaill who will meet Gaoth Dobhair in the Donegal club final.

Well done @thedancingbaby

I can’t say I was cheering for you though.

Finnbarr’s GONE in Cork.

Castlehaven beat them by two points. Its been all downhill for them since lapsed poster @caoimhaoin said this…

4 Likes