2023 Club Championships

:rofl::rofl:

Caseyā€™s have minus bottle. Monaleen I thought would be the next team to come by now but they looked very average today

Ah its a different transfer situation to a Shane Walsh.

I had a tear in my eye reading that. Outstanding stuff.

1 Like

They won their first title in 2010, with Jim McGuinness co-managing and theyā€™ve been there or thereabouts since. Theyā€™ve appeared in the last 7 finals, won 4.

1 Like

Oh yeah, a real feel good story of a fella abandoning his country club to go to the serial winners in the road :smiley:

Iā€™m not sure about moycullen mate. Thereā€™s only ever been them really. Moycullen got big because moycullen has grown exponentially. Itā€™s had absolutely massive growth in population.

Shocking that young Milo is growing up to believe this sort of behaviour is acceptable in the association.

The fish rots from the head

Welcome home, Jack.

Former Rosenborgs:
Corofin
Castlebar Mitchels
Oulart The Ballagh
Ballyboden St. Endaā€™s (hurling)
Portlaoise
Thurles Sarsfields
Newtownshandrum
Portumna
Eire Og (Carlow)
Rhode
Dr. Crokes

Probably or possibly still Rosenborgs:
St. Brigidā€™s (Roscommon)
Nemo Rangers
Na Piarsaigh

Emerging Rosenborgs:
Tullamore
Errigal Ciaran (possibly)
St. Lomanā€™s

Possible future Rosenborgs:
Westport
Portarlington

4 Likes

Clearly the young lad wouldnā€™t be seen dead in a crokes* jersey

Birr
Toomevara
The Nire
Stradbally Waterford

It seems Rosenborg havenā€™t won the league since 2018 :thinking:

5 Likes

You can just see the look of disgust

Milo has more mud on the knees than his uncle. A great photo.

1 Like

Iā€™d say walsh has interviews, charity appearances etc written into his contract

Kilcormac Kiloughey will do 10 in a row in Offaly.

If rosenallis and Louisburgh came together in an amalgamation theyā€™d be very strong

I can surely see the arguments against it but itā€™s completely different case to a common or garden glory hunting switch when a fellas father and grandfather played for the club. Sure club gaa is as much about family as anything.

Did his father play for Scotstown?