2023 Club Championships

Are Kilcormac–Killoughey new money or what? They don’t have a huge history or would I be wrong?

There you go pal

http://www.kkgaa.com/history/

Mayoesque

The 90’s minors really let them down.

I wonder at what point will the dam break and mummies getting their way and the kids all end up at rosenbourg.

Hey hey hey. I wont hear a bad word said against underachieving minor teams. Those minor medals still shine. As do the U21 ones.

Anyway, a Leinster is a decent haul for any Club.

Cnoc Sion. Former Rosenborg.

1 Like

The Palace?

Onanaesque

The fact I’ve gone with a ‘Rosenburg situation’ rather than a Bayern Munich/PSG/Man City just adds to the mystique of the whole thing.

Rosenburg did something ridiculous like 13 in a row League Titles from the 1990’s into the 2000’s.

2 Likes

This Rosenborg/Rosenburg/Rosenbourg/Rosenberg/Rosenbourgh etc thing could be up there with the McClean, McLane, McClane, MacLane, Maclean etc fiasco @bandage

:joy: great finish

Fucking hell, he was beating the ground before it even went in. Check the betting on that one

Scotstown legend, Ray.

Ah he’s returning to the club of his father, I can respect that. I take back what I said earlier.

In fairness he’s committed to the move, building a home just outside the village.

If he was really committed he’d of built it in the village

Would Scotstown have a big catchment area?

The village looks tiny and produces some serious Gaels even apart from all their brilliant footballers…
Paraic Duffy/Grainne McElwain/Coach Shane Rice etc.

It’s massive area wise. One parish of Tydavnet, comprising 3 churches in Scotstown, Knockatallon and Tydavnet. Then you’ve got the village of Ballinode also in the parish.

I wouldn’t be sure on the numbers but after Monaghan Town, Blayney, Clones & Carrick it’d be thereabouts.

1 Like

Sean McCague too

1 Like