2023 Club Championships

Aidos had know mornings write him off all his life. And he’s been proving them wrong all his life.

Kilmacud Crokes* bringing their Monday Club to Ryans.

1 Like

A great bunch of men.

@myboyblue

Ah you couldn’t but be delighted for the man. A thorough gent

Just Crossmaglen Rangers and Ballygunner represented at todays AIB Club Championship launch.

Sure to rile up a few other clubs around the country.

Actually @Fat_Pox, is Cluxton in goals or out the field nowadays?

Neither I believe…

He’s playing for Dublin but not his club?

I don’t know to be honest. They have one of the twitter coaching gurus in charge. Coach Rice I think.

Jaysus.

An awful wreck head on socials & not even in good shape himself, he hasn’t mentioned Cluxton so I doubt he’s involved as he’d surely of shared it!! He’s really annoyed due to the fixing of the final on Monday

He hasn’t played for Parnells this year.

He turned up to play at 6 one day for the Parnell Thirds in Division 7 of the League last year.

Both teams out warming up anyway when suddenly it was realised there was no ref.

Both teams agreed to play the game anyway as a challenge but Clucko refused, togged in and went home.

He’s a very complex individual.

1 Like

One of the funniest things i saw this year was when he did the video of himself doing the Bronco Test.

No wonder theres no room for him in Scotstown.

2 Likes

He played last year then?

He’s a right little barreller - Philly McMahon was similar at times. These S&C guys ayting the protein and weights but not fans of the cardio

They looked happy out to be giving him hugs and tugs there on Sunday?

https://www.youtube.com/live/f4Mvs4fm92c?si=L3xXhDzYuBbGDzTq

Pauric is a sound man.

There’s something very likable about the Ballygunner lads.